1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendo Switch!

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by ElementalDragon, Oct 21, 2016.

1. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti Zotac AMP!
    You can actually fix most of the stuttering on Link's Awakening by raising the clocks with sys-clk or Freebird if you have an RCMable switch. The loading stutter is cut down from 5~ seconds to about 1-2 seconds.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  2. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    There is a YouTube Video on this and the creator of that video says it's not recommended to do this. Plus he also mentioned that Overclocking your Switch can only do so much. There has to be optimization patches.

3. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti Zotac AMP!
    I mean he says it's "not recommended" but that's because it doesn't fully fix the issues. For me, any noticeable extra performance is completely worth it. Overclocking the switch is like "overclocking" the PSP from 266MHz to 333MHz, it's technically an overclock but the console is built to do it, so it doesn't hurt anything and you get better performance than stock.
    After playing this game for 7 hours with overclocks applied, I'd recommend it.

4. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti