Nintendo Switch!

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by ElementalDragon, Oct 21, 2016.

1. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7970m/970 Mini, KD55XD800
    He's a hylian, not that it really matters.

Zelda has people with round ears (human) and pointy ears (hylian). It never explains how or why in the games as far as I've seen.

2. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    Thank you both of you.

And I think only concern is the controller icons. I used to Xbox and ps but not all different.

3. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    it does my head in

i know nintendo really invented the whole 4 button abxy combo (feel free to prove me wrong there might have been others), but its back to front now for me cause im so used to xbox

so i've learned where A and B are, but if a button prompt says X or Y, which xenoblade chronicles 2 does all the time, I fumble and have no idea what button to press

wish xbox just stuck with what nintendo had, or made new symbols

4. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Im With you there even though I grew up with the NES and the SNES. I have been playing alot PC and Sony based games and I got used to the button layout of the 360/One controller and the same goes with the PS controllers as well. Since the MS controller got alot of innovation and ideas from the Dreamcast controller so I can understand why they stuck with the button layout. However maybe they didn't want to confuse veteran Xbox users by changing the controller layout. Also maybe Nintendo has a patient on their ABYX layout so no one else could use it.?

5. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    The OK , ACCEPT button is mostly Bottom button. u know what I mean? but on Nintendo it is RIGHJT button which is so lame.

6. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    May I ask you. I prefer digital download games. My 64 gb memory card is not free for doom to download. What if I put another 64 gb memory and swap current one. Download doom and play. Will other 2 digital downloaded games will be fine when I swap?

7. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Never tried swapping SD cards on it, have a go. I just got a 128gb one and dont have enough digital games to ever fill it

Mr.Bigtime likes this.
  8. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    Bought 256 GB sd card which was very expensive. moved Nintendo folder to PC from previous 64gb, then placed 256 GB to pc and moved that Nintendo folder to this card. works great. at your notice my friends.

bought and downloading Xenoblade 2 game. Same me as usual. while gaming, spending money to games which I don’t play a lot anyway. :(

9. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Lol well good luck with xenoblade 2. I just passed the 100 hour mark last night

Mr.Bigtime likes this.
  10. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    Sounds great.

Seriously skyrim looks bertter than my ps3 years ago. Doom looks just fine. Need fallout 4 and otherr games pls.