nForce Driver 19.06 - XP|Vista 32-bit WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 4, 2008.

1. dajife

dajife Active Member

GPU:
    SLI Gigabyte 980 G1
    It doesn't install to me under my vista64. Where did you download the package? and how did you install it? using the integrated installer or manually? thanks.

2. DaddyD302

DaddyD302 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080ti FTW3
    Thanks for the info. I too have that dreaded keyboard and mouse not working after rebooting. I had this problem since the N590, then my 680i, my 780i, and my 790i, so I must have the worst luck ever. Anytime I need to install new mobo drivers, I just reinstall windows because that's all I can do, nothing else works. I'll try this method in the future. Yes, not even safe mode works, it removes all the usb drivers.

3. Haunted66

Haunted66 Active Member

GPU:
    2 x EVGA 780Ti SLI
    I tried 3 times, luckily I do daily backups with Acronis, so no problem just to restore the system, but also Acronis takes 4+ hours, and what is mostly annoying - why it has to be this way??? Because everything is being done as suggested, i.e. setup asking to reboot to continue installing, and then the problem occurs.

If I ever would try installing again, I would do it in safe mode, then cancel the reboot, then run DC, and only then reboot.

4. BodyBag27

BodyBag27 New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 8600GT
    My first post ;).

Everything seems to be running fine.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008

5. g000fy

g000fy Banned

GPU:
    2* 8800GTS 512MB (G92)
    i have benchmarks of the 19.06 nvraid driver http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/109-vt66299.html?postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=1080&sid=e9d48bce9cb2a805753cfe9cf636a311

scroll down to "here is 19.06"

read that whole area and you will see if you run nvraid and vista with more then 2 drives in a raid0 that it will only give you same speed as a 2 drive raid0

i run 4 drives in a raid0 and have tried every nvidia driver there is along with vista and its like it only uses 2 drives (at least for speed anyhow)...i know it shows the correct size of 4 drives but the speed is terrible and the CPU USAGE is also terrible.

BAD JOB NVIDIA.
    its been like this since vista betas and 2 years later (right now) its still TERRIBLE!!!

6. Despoiler

Despoiler Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire TRI-X R9 Fury
    These drivers kill RAID 0 performance in XP. I go from about 280MB/s burst to 119MB/s. Stay away.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008