nForce Driver 19.06 - XP|Vista 32-bit WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 4, 2008.

1. nvidiarush

nvidiarush New Member

GPU:
    Gainward GTX480
    Hi!
    I new user !! :)

sorry for the my english.. but i italian user

a simple question I hope
    for the platform nforce4 Hard disk in raid 0 operate them? or the corrupt as for 15.17?

thanks...

NvidiaRush

2. TheAgeOfMen

TheAgeOfMen Master Guru

GPU:
    750M
    .04 .06 .. lol :3eyes:

3. RARRAF

RARRAF New Member

GPU:
    GTX260
    They seam very nice on this system no problems

4. ZeW0 ToleraNce

ZeW0 ToleraNce Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI R5770
    i cant find the teaming option for my ethernet ports after this install. same as the drivers after 15.17. anyone knw a fix?

5. gbinfukdover

gbinfukdover Member

GPU:
    280sli,EK,756,1550,2700
    Beware

well i have just installed this driver and lets just say its well screwed me over. i now boot to windows normally black screen, in safe mode normal or command it just locks up at the administrator section no use of mouse or keyboard . even tryed pluggin in old ps2 mouse an keyboard but still no diffrence had to install windows on a little gay 10gb ide lol to see if i could fix the problem but with no success

HELPppppppppppp rofl be careful with asus p5n32 e sli ffs

O it may be something to d o with the fact it has affected my raid but not to sure yet ??? Using 2wd raptors on raid 0 will let you all no if i sus this out b4 monday if not its a clean wipe 4 me damnnnnn

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  6. richei

richei Active Member

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT / 512 Meg
    So what do you do when you have an nforce board but the driver pack says you don't? according to my instruction book for my board, i have a Nvidia GeForce 61900 GPU for a northbridge and a Nvidia nForce 410 MCP for a southbridge. The only update i've done it was when i installed Vista 32bit.

I tried to update it before when i updated the drivers for my video card, but the installer said i didn't have nForce.

Oh well, i'm going to try it again.

7. ZeW0 ToleraNce

GPU:
    MSI R5770
    OMG i have the same problem u hav! twice already. Both times i just uninstalled the drivers and rebooted as it asked me. I hav no idea why it does that. Never had any problems lik tht with my old intel board. Hopefully someone here has an answer or a suggestion?

8. Haunted66

Haunted66 Active Member

GPU:
    2 x EVGA 780Ti SLI
    I had the same problem when trying to update to 9.64 - on reboot it would give me black screen, on reboot in safe mode no mouse or kb working. I ended with recovering my whole system with Acronis, further I have read that there are numerous people with same problem. In my understanding, something is not being removed, or maybe too much being removed - people at EVGA tech support suggested me not to reboot to continue installing new drivers, but first to try run Driver Cleaner or Driver Sweeper. Alternatively to try install new driver when in safe mode, and again, cancel the reboot and run DC. Somehow I do not have the balls to try again, because it seems there is no cure when failed, you have to reinstall whole OS etc.

9. MrHydes

MrHydes Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX280 SLI
    do this ones support wolfdale?

i have a friend with EVGA 680i T1 mobo

and i offered im E8500, all i need to know is what do i have to do

to update/install bios with nv chipsets?

10. cyberbeing

cyberbeing Active Member

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 770 2GB
    Manually installed the SMBus, Ethernet, and SATA-IDE (needed to mod inf) drivers on my ASUS A8N-SLI Premium (nForce4 AMD SLI) and everything is working well so far.

11. Cybermancer

Cybermancer Don Quixote

GPU:
    BFG GTX260OC (192 SP)
    Yup. You have to update the BIOS to get support for the Wolfdale CPUs, in case you didn't do so already...

Have a look here:

Bios flash & collection (P32), FAQ and OC-guide
    http://evga.com/forums/tm.asp?m=36748

680i SLI - P32 BIOS Released
    http://evga.com/forums/tm.asp?m=230599

After that, just use the latest chipset drivers (the best thing would be to re-install the OS and then the latest chipset drivers, although you probably could get by, without doing so) and you should be all set...

12. ZeW0 ToleraNce

GPU:
    MSI R5770
    i ran drive sweeper after the uninstall the first time this happened to me. Most likely too much is being removed, ie mouse n keyboard support XD. Maybe it has to be under safe mode. Luckily for future attempts i'll hav norton ghost to help me out :p

13. Haunted66

Haunted66 Active Member

GPU:
    2 x EVGA 780Ti SLI
    If you decide to try again in safe mode, please kindly report your experience. If this will by any chance work for you, please describe exactly the steps you followed. Thank you.

14. ZeW0 ToleraNce

GPU:
    MSI R5770
    i wasnt able to find the teaming option, therefore i assumed that my internet would be slower if i were to use the 19.06. Plz correct me if i am wrong. so when i reformatted i installed the 15.17 drivers instead which does hav this option.

I did install the 19.06 onto on of the new formats, but i didnt feel much difference, and as i said, i didnt see a teaming option, so i decided not to use them.

For me it seems lik a hit or miss thing. Sometimes installing new drivers without booting into safe mode works, at other times it doesnt. But by what i've gathered frm ppl who use driver sweeper, its uninstall, run driver sweeper, boot into safe mode, install, reboot into normal windows.

Nvrtheless i am going to be making sure i hav an up to date backup in which i can jst recall windows. Chance of fail is a bit too high for me...

15. Arctucas

Arctucas Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA RTX2080 FTW3
    I find that updating manually from Windows Device Manager works best for me.

Your mileage may vary.

16. diamond-optic

diamond-optic Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 FTW+
    whats all this stuff i always read in nforce update threads about having to mod the inf for the SATA stuff...

what boards need to have it modded? i have an evga 680i running 9.64 (i believe thats it right?) on both my xp and vista (both 32bit) partitions

do i have to mod anything for it to work right? or should i just stick with 9.64?

17. n9nu

n9nu Member

GPU:
    NV GeForce 2080ti
    Just for the 64 bit users out there, these drivers do indeed install without any problems under Vista 64. I just installed them and re-booted to verify the updated driver versions in the device manager. NO MODDING to the INF necessary. Just install under Vista 64/SP1 and re-boot.

RE: n-force 19.06 drivers that were displayed as "32 bit" only.

Tim

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  18. dajife

dajife Active Member

GPU:
    SLI Gigabyte 980 G1
    Is it true? working good to you under vista 64? it's strange! i'm going to test it too. thanks

19. n9nu

n9nu Member

GPU:
    NV GeForce 2080ti
    Just for kicks, I tried to install these on Vista 64 and believe it or not, it worked. No modding the .inf file or anything. Some of the versions and dates for the hardware this supports were indeed newer than older releases.

So....Vista 64 bit users can install this package. Honest.

Tim

20. n9nu

n9nu Member

GPU:
    NV GeForce 2080ti
    Oops....dunno why i double posted.

Yes its true. I got no error messages or any hasssles upon install. For me it works just fine.

Post your results....