NF Tools by Nabil Fathi

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by adolfotregosa, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    Well, i don't know it is fake or not but i have very optimized rig for BF series(all the way up to sw battlefront). I had few fps drops in game and all of them gone. I had butter smooth game play before and now but once again, no fps drops in those very rare cases ... My eye is kinda itchy for tearing etc in BF. So i will admit it right a way.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  2. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    That guy posted literally everywhere, every hardware website no matter how obscure. Gaming forums were spammed with his bollocks, he even spammed the crap out of a multitude of Steam discussion forums. I wouldn't be surprised if he's still at it somewhere.

3. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    lol, he was certainly persistent, I`ll give him that

Delusional, slightly psychotic, but persistent

4. Pyrage

Pyrage Master Guru

GPU:
    580 CF@ 1470
    The funny thing is that everywhere that guy goes he picks fights with people that dares say "hm this tool didn't work for me", then he posts walls of text about how ungrateful people are etc etc..but its always people being crazy and unreasonable, not him of course.

5. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    You see the same over on the MDL forums, when a leak is expected, you get people joining saying they have it, they won't post screens, they won't share links

So they get called out - and as soon as they do, they post rubbish like "Well I was about to upload it, but because of all the grief, I'm not going to"

Just attention seekers, never had anything to begin with

6. dreamss

dreamss Guest

GPU:
    770gtx x2
    you telling me NVStrap and SoftQuadro still work on todays drivers? that was 12 years ago and we dint have grid and nvidia was not partnered with vmware. scathing

honestly this thread has turned into a cesspit of people that have done zero testing and just talking out there ass, specially by you. honestly your tool is nothing special and reduant POS thats inferior to evga precission, you think bringing out info thats 10 year old validates you?

lol yeah you totally right ... he has posted NOTHING but lies and tools that do nothing http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=398128 (oh snap! to this day i cant have gsync + sli + dsr) if you know more than this guy, why dint you come up with a fix? LOL

kid plz you know zero about this information, go back to wasting your time on a tool that achieves nothing and stop wasting OUR time with your lack of knowledge, and leave the non-negative-know-it-alls-that-talk-out-their-ass-like-yourself see if this tool makes a difference

all i been saying is people need to test this themselfs before they open their mouth, millege will vary depending your own setup. this guy has posted some info that noone else has done and so far his tools are

7. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Nice attitude to take with staff, enjoy your vacation lol

8. bishi

bishi Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI
    Guise i have optimised this post. After reeding this yore cards will be twice as fast becos of secret codes i have mbeded in it!

Yor welcum!

PS: Shoot gun into mouth for special powarz!

9. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    So basically you're just raving with nothing to back it up, again. You do know this: "The GTX 970 is a GTX 980. NVIDIA didn’t want the GTX 970 to be on part with the GTX 980, so to cut the cost, they needed to find a solution to limit the performance of the GTX 970 (using memory segment) you can use both segmented memory at the same time with the same speed with similar performance than non-segmented one, for that you simply need to force the use of both one on the kernel driver, NVIDIA also purposely include algorithm that disable the use of the second segment and lock the possibility to use this one. I simply push the limit to 4Gb and disable their lock process.
    Remember that the GTX 980 contain 16 SMMs." Is objectively false.

10. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    lol.... I love that last response...

Unwinder created eVGA Precision....just like he created MSI Afterburner and Rivatuner.

Now, for some of us, software like MSI Afterburner is the best solution. Some of us run the Folding@Home software. I can't run the same clocks in Folding@Home that I can while gaming as my GPU will throttle and cause the Folding@Home client to crash. For that reason, I need to be able to switch between clock profiles "on the fly". It wouldn't make much sense for me to flash my vbios multiple times throughout the day.

My only question.....just because I need a good laugh this evening. How exactly is this "tool" enabling shaders that have been laser cut?

11. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    evga precision is riva tuner based as well lol. its unwinders work.

terrible trolling.

12. Pyrage

Pyrage Master Guru

GPU:
    580 CF@ 1470
    He also created EVGA Precision. I seriously hope you're trolling, your posts are absolutely cringe worthy. Like please just get away from this thread.

The OP edited his post, so this thread served it's purpose, can a mod please lock this?

13. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000

I don't think he is trolling. I think i've seen him bash unwinder in the afterburner sub forum before. I dunno why toxic posters aren't banned.

14. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    wow this topic just went down the trash tube, why is not locked? to stop stupid like that one guy talking out his ass.

15. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Well that's easy. The program creates additional shaders.

DUHH... :bounce:

16. DeathAngel74

DeathAngel74 Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti FTW3 Hbrd
    This program helped my PC overclock to 4.7GHz...
    /enter sarcasm here-->>>

17. MrBonk

MrBonk Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 Ti
    There is not much reason for flashing hardware over software overclocking unless you are pushing far beyond what you should be doing. Or are creating a work around for GPU Boost to create stable voltage or clock states. (Which is a design flaw.)

AB will work 99% fine otherwise for this function.

Most people don't care about this, and AB and RTSS do their job where it matters on a reliable and accurate level. And it works. It can't solve hardcoded flaws from Nvidia's end. (Like GPU Boost being total crap for actual use and poorly designed voltage levels in each clock state causing instability. )
    This is coming from someone who actually HAS flashed his BIOS for his GPU to fix the above issues and for OC'ing.
    And still uses AB and RTSS for other purposes.

In regards to the GTX 970, people are making mountains out of moles.
    The segmented memory should've been documented, but other than that. There is nothing to make a fuss about. Every 2nd level GPU of each generation is binned from the same silicon and gimped to a poorer performance level.
    In this generation, we have the Titan X>GTX 980Ti| GTX 980>980(notebook)>980M>970>970M>960M

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  18. otimus

otimus Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    Most people are complaining because he won't tell anyone what he's doing/how he does it, and it's all broken english and drama.

There's a small few being rude, but most just don't like the lack of any actually useful information.

19. Regardless of that individual acting up- please do not advocate for the shutdown of threads. The exchange of information and healthy debate on tech issues is the point of this forum. There are mods here who have traditionally been trying to keep folks quiet on the News threads and we don't need any more of that.

20. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

If you continue talking this way, you'll simply leave this forum. Take it as the last warning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.