Discussion in 'Processors and motherboards Intel' started by fr33k, Apr 29, 2012.
Wonder why they didn't launch the i5 first like they did with SB.
They have it in stock...
Note that the price listed above is Canadian Dollars as I yanked the screenshot off the Canadian NewEgg site. It's $20 more than my estimate.... I was hoping for $229.99, not $249.99...
Every place has them, **** loads in stock. Just ordered mine today.
microcenter is the place to go to if there is one near you.
$190 for the 3570k $290 is for the 3770k and 50 bucks off combo deals on 3570k and z77 mb's
I'll get there this week some time for a 3570k or two plus a mb,hopefully they got a ud3 or ud5 in stock
that is one expensive lil processor for me :/
Was just going to mention this. Microcenter always has the crazy deals on processors, although you usually have to go to the store to get them.
Yeah they do ....BUT i ordered from td 3570k ud5 and new kb/mouse $570 not bad.
Still cant find a buyer for my p67 ud7 and sb chips thuo...
gonna take a big price drop to sell SB chips now. Lots of people are gonna jump on IB...
I have a confession you guys, this is my first intel chip since i mistakenly bought a pentium 3 1ghz chip.
Still have a bad taste in my mouth after that one.
What was wrong with it? PIII was a great chip, anyways I'm gonna wait before I take the plunge I think, as I just upgraded my monitor, and to SSD's.
Tons of BSOD issues and i was just overall unimpressed especially when each of AMD's chips were killing them on performance.
That sucks man.
Its all good, i think IB can salvage those wounds and i look forward to my new partnership.
Oh I thought the confession was utorrent? j/k man
Don't feel bad....we all make mistakes....lol
P4 williamete. Back in the day
I was considering Ivy-Bridge, but, I'm not in a hurry right now to get a new CPU, so, I was thinking to wait till Haswell, what do you think guys? is it worth waiting?
the speed jump from my 1090t i feel is completely worth it, if anything i'll get the current IB then exchange for IB-e later.
Haswell may be a very expensive upgrade because of DDR4.
Hey guys.. Do you think it's worth it to upgrade from a 5.0-ghz i7 2600k to 3770K?