New version Uninstaller from Atiman

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by John Larsen, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Wagnard

Wagnard Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 1080
    Don't be too hard on the man, Even if it look weird, the way he clean stuff is quite good too.
    I don't really agree on how he do some things but generally, the cleanup isn't bad.
    He put lot of work into it and deserve a kudos.

2. John Larsen

John Larsen Banned

GPU:
    hd5970
    @Wagnard

Why don't you ask Atiman himself ?
    I'm sure will help you his answers.

3. Wagnard

Wagnard Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 1080
    Well you were the one stating 350 key differences. Asking to you seem like the logical answer unless it was just speculation?
    Regards,

4. John Larsen

John Larsen Banned

GPU:
    hd5970
    Really ?
    I repeat, ask Atiman, he has all the answers for you.

5. Octopuss

Octopuss Master Guru

GPU:
    -
    You were the one who started it.
    Why would he ask Atiman about something you claim? Go ahead and elaborate on your findings.

6. Wagnard

Wagnard Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 1080
    He wont have the answer on how YOU did the calculation as you mentioned earlier that you said you did.

The only possible way I see that you did it is a registry snapshot before and after usingDDU and ATIMan and compare the number of differences.

If that's the case your numbers are probably wrong as there is too much stuff going on with the registry even when doing nothing.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  7. The Mac

The Mac Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    Seems to be a little pronoun trouble here...

lol

8. Joe 69

Joe 69 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4850 1GB
    Hi wagnard, if I can give you a suggestion I can say that you will only waste your time here on this thread because Larsen is not atiman and he dosen't know nothing about uninstallers and all this even doesn't enter in his skills.

He is only atimans butler or atiman even dosen't know nothing at all about all this discussion here on this thread because probably he spoke here as a friend jealous of the work of his friend so he is trying to defend atiman not knowing the functioning of your DDU and even of atiman at this point.
    So wasting your time with him is worthless.....go on with your work that we all appreciate DDU and what you are doing for all of us.

For you Mr Larsen I want to ask you a question:

If you don't understand nothing of atiman and DDU, what the hell you are doing here opening this tread if your not able even to answer to a question that guys are making you ??
    Why this thread is not being opening directly by Atiman so he can even respond directly to the guys here on this forum ??

I'll make this questions not for me (because, as you know, I will never use atiman again and so I'm not interesting to using it in the future) but because I think we are all having enough by talking with atimans butler ( or friend) instead of atiman by himself.

nothing of personal, so your answers will not be for me but for all the guys of this community. many greetings.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  9. Octopuss

Octopuss Master Guru

GPU:
    -
    I think this guy speaks wisdom :)

10. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3

11. John Larsen

John Larsen Banned

GPU:
    hd5970
    I made an announcement, nothing more.
    I don't understand why you asking me for things that can not be answered and don't ask the designer of program.
    Likely to be afraid, I understand.
    I do not have something personal with you, but speak a little derogatorily ....
    Best regards .

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  12. Joe 69

Joe 69 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4850 1GB
    You made only an announcement ??

I don't think theres someone here asking you to make it so, like I already said on the other thread (if you still don't understand), WHO CARES !!

If you make an announcement you have to be even able to answer to guys questions about what you are announcing.

We have to contact atiman on his site ?

First of all it's (his site) in greek, second of all we didn't ask atiman to make this announcement so it's good education when someone wants to make an announcement doing it by himself so he can even respond to guys questions instead of sending a butler that doesn't even know nothing about DDU and atiman and third of all I don't think there is someone here that is afraid asking atiman something about his program.

I speak a little derogatorily ?

Not enough compared with the way (with arrogance even if ignorant on the subjects of the argument) you speak to all of us.
    This is the last post on this thread for me....I don't want to waste my time anymore with you.
    Best regards to you.

13. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Even more since they are the same person if you guys didnt get it yet.

14. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Okay guys this is not the roast of 'John Larsen'.

John, you made it personal yourself by making a weird claim to DDU. That was probably not the most professional thing to do. BTW you state your location is Canada, but your IP traces back to Greece ? That is a bit coincidental don't you think.

Anyway, back on topic please. This is about free apps that serve the community let lets put the 'weirdness' aside and step over that please.

15. Joe 69

Joe 69 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4850 1GB
    Do you mean that Larsen and atiman are physically the same person??

if this is the truth, or this guy likes joking or if he is not joking he is a little crazy or screwed !

16. Joe 69

Joe 69 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4850 1GB
    OK. Will be done.

17. Octopuss

Octopuss Master Guru

GPU:
    -
    I highly doubt that. Does anyone even know atiman? I know I tried looking around few years ago and there's literally nothing, no website, no names, no forums, nothing. I doubt he'd bother coming to some random IT forum under different name typing like some random guy who just uses the program.

18. Joe 69

Joe 69 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4850 1GB
    He has a site but it's in greek with no way to put English....you have to use google for your language.

19. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    I don't doubt it at all.... this John Larson/ATIMan thing has been going on for years. But he will never admit it for some strange reason.

20. Joe 69

Joe 69 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4850 1GB
    If he's totally mentally screwed-up there is no strange reason !!