New Upcoming ATI/AMD GPU's Thread: Leaks, Hopes & Aftermarket GPU's

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by OnnA, Jul 9, 2016.

1. cucaulay malkin

cucaulay malkin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AD102/Navi21
    everything,A to Z,is made up
    [​IMG]

he also got wrong the amount of cuda,tensor,rt cores.
    pretty much everything.
    node,vram size...
    dlss 3.0 and tensor memory compression - both made up

he only "got" the name ga102 correctly.what deductive skills to get that naming scheme they've been using for years right.

fake channel

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    Stormyandcold likes this.
  2. UnrealGaming

UnrealGaming Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
  3. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    ok, so he was fed bad info from NV. Not surprised, as early leaks are often misinformation (and honestly, who cares about NVIDIA? Really?)
    his info on AMD was much more spot on due to his inside source @ AMD

4. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    he wasn't fed info from anyone, he made it up.

Thadeus likes this.

5. cucaulay malkin

GPU:
    AD102/Navi21
    if this is true his sources are crap and we're right back where he started.
    this doesn't look like bad sources tho,he is too specific about too many things that turn out to be completely made up.
    worthless channel.you would get the same amount of true information watching biker mice from mars.

everyone who's not an amd cheerleader

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  6. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    Once again you are ignoring his AMD leak info success. AGAIN.

Your bias has been duly exposed.

No need for you to reply.

LONG LIVE MLID

PrEzi likes this.
  7. cucaulay malkin

GPU:
    AD102/Navi21
    when it comes to rdna2 I don't think he leaked anything we didn't already know from more reliable sources e.g. videocardz or igor's lab

so chill ;)

no one is telling you to stop watching it if you like it for pure entertainment :)

long live me and you :D

8. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    So due all this mining crap and 8gb cards being so wanted i could actually sell my rx580 for 350-400$(say wut?) and i have one r9 280x as a backup you guys think i should do it? I really want the upcoming rx6700xt but im afraid i wont be able to find one and this can get worse.

9. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    ugh, no. why do it to yourself, you're not going tob e getting a 6700xt for months.

10. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    I know and i cant be without the gpu so long. Thats what is bothering me. For example i can exchange it for gtx1080 if you can believe that, they are the same price atm.

11. The_Amazing_X

The_Amazing_X Master Guru

GPU:
    Red Devil V64
    I sold my broken vega 64 for 200£ , try to sell it get a 1080 or 1080ti. they are still really good cards. 1080p or 1440p

12. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Amd cards are more expensive right now. Vega64 devil like you had costs 500euros lol.

Idk i have freesync monitor and im kinda amd biased hehe. :D

Chess likes this.
  13. kondziowy

kondziowy Master Guru

GPU:
    7800XT
    I could swap V64 for 1080Ti :D But no -thank you.
    I just... hope... for RX6700XT / RX6800 discounts at the end of 2021 (after bitcoin crashes again), so I could finally upgrade. Or quit gaming maybe :eek:

Undying likes this.
  14. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    The 6800's to 6900's are fairly available here now though somehow the pricing is unfortunate to put it mildly. Hearing similar from other parts of Europe too from what I've read so far.
    Not sure how the mid-range segment with the 6700 lineup is going to fare, it's nice availability is improving but the initial batch of these is probably going to be going out of stock really fast even with the pricing being what it is even if AMD can secure a bigger initial supply of cards for when it launches.

Demand for Ampere is higher than ever too and the GPU's are being pushed back even further with back orders in the hundreds although at least the 3070 is now stocked weekly though availability is still only going to last a few hours at most, somehow though the pricing here is stable so it's a lot cheaper than the 6800 non-XT ha ha.

It's all [beep]-ed at the moment how wonderful or not, great times for all who want to do a hardware upgrade. :D

Well nothing to do but hope this somehow improves, expecting a higher base cost to be the result though once demand and availability normalizes although pricing should at least come down a little bit, maybe.
    Really not looking forward to seeing what the estimated cost for the next GPU cycle will end up being from all of this since ~1000 Euro or Dollars is apparently just fine it still sells with no problem.

5900X and 5950X is also nowhere to be seen but a near infinite supply of 5800X CPU's apparently exist for a month or so now even if AMD seems to have done something if there's dual-CCX variants in circulation now for some of these.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
    Undying likes this.
  15. ninja750

ninja750 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 REF
    in EU 6800 cards simply does not exist, just seen few in france like 2000$
    in italy we saw in december 2 6800nitro for 1200$

as the bad situation for nvidia is the same for 3080/3070/3060ti I think that it will be the same for the 6700XT variants, unless AMD will change its mind and sell the cards only directly one for person and make a queue system

it's not that hard

16. PrEzi

PrEzi Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX MERC310 7900XTX
    Huh ? 6800/6800xt and also 6900xt available here, ofc for higher than MSRP prices... but... You can buy any of them like right now at Mindfactory.de....

17. Chess

Chess Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX1080Ti Stri
    Same situation here in Belgium.
    Pricewatch lists Sapphire 6800 at 1150+, 6800XT at 1230+. So, that basically the same price.

@Undying , I feel your pain. I too am on the lookout for either a decent 6800 nonXT or 6700XT when it ever comes.
    Wife's RX480 4Gb is f*cked and gived more and more 'no signal' and blue screens, so I need a worthy replacement. For now she'll need to suffer a bit longer.

18. ninja750

ninja750 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 REF
    wow 6800 fighter for 850€ ! in italy nothing.

19. PrEzi

PrEzi Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX MERC310 7900XTX
    Yeah... most of them for scalper prices.... but all available and can be bought....
    I wonder... Mindfactory is one of the biggest e-tailers and wholesalers in Germany (kinda like more or less a central hub also for smaller stores) and I would kinda expect them to hold to MSRPs as much as possible.... but they are clearly scalping now...
    Except maybe if the OEMs already dictated them such crazy prices....

I would just LOVE if someone from AMD would check this... If it is on the shop-level then AMD should issue a warning and then prevent the OEMs from distributing to scalper-shops... If it is on the OEM level already then AMD has even more tools to "fix" this craziness....
    I would just love more clarity cause the current situation is completely bonkers.

20. Truder

Truder Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6700XT Nitro+
    Pricing as well as availability is ridiculously in the UK too - heck seeing older generation GPUs being marked up ridiculous prices too... Overclockers and CCL are being scalpers themselves.... Last time CCL had Sapphire Nitro 6800XT in (the regular one, not the RGB one) it was £999.99........

There's just no stock on any GPUs at all, even the shitty ones just used for basic office and video tasks....