New to stereoscopicness

Discussion in '3D Stereo and VR Gaming Section' started by Miniouse, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Miniouse

Miniouse Member Guru

GPU:
    2x 6950 xfx
    Hey guys, well I decided to sell my 2 460's and use a bit of my bday money to put together to grab a 6970, so technically I didn't even spend a penny out of my pocket :)

Now, my step dad has his little room where he plays games in stereoscopic on his projector with his epic looking glasses lol. But, I have to idea how to use it, I know I can enable it in some games, but not all support it. My step dad enables it to play all of ihs games but had problems alot.

I guess what I'm asking is, can anyone just fill me in a bit on this stereoscopicness? I barely know anything about it.

2. Joohan

Joohan Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus AMD Radeon R9 Nano
    If you want to play games in stereoscopic 3D, you should have kept those 460's, as nVidia's 3D Vision is much better than Ati's solution. And why don't you ask your step dad about stereoscopic 3D if he is the one using it?

3. Miniouse

Miniouse Member Guru

GPU:
    2x 6950 xfx
    I sold my 460s to go get a 570 and but went to Canada computers and they were sold out and said they wouldn't have any more for over a week, and the 6970 was on sale, so I made a decision of getting a 6970 on sale, wait a week or so to get a 570 or pay a lot more for a 580. I decided to go for ati since I havnt used em in years, and figured once they 7000s come out I can wait a could months and grab another 6970. And as for my step dad, I don't live with him anymore and don't tLk much