New RivaTunerStatisticsServer is ready, testers wanted!

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Unwinder, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graviton

Graviton New Member

GPU:
    1080TI
    RTSS 7.3.0 Beta 10 is great! I was able to remake the entire overlay (with the overlay plugin) to use HWInfo instead of MSI afterburner. The only problem is, RTSS framerate counter is incorrect in what it reports, and furthermore when you choose 'current value macro' in the overlay editor: there's no hardlink to the fps. It just takes the current value at that time and throws it in and it never changes. For now I have to reinstall MSI Afterburner just to get a proper FPS value. Is there any way you can update RTSS to have a correct FPS counter so I can use it in the overlay editor?

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

I do not need to update RTSS. You're doing something wrong, search for error on your side. RTSS is natively monitoring framerate and frametimes, MSI AB is just displaying those values monitored by RTSS.

3. Graviton

Graviton New Member

GPU:
    1080TI
    Then why does the RTSS value stay locked at 63 and is wrong and never changes, and the MSI value is correct and changes with the actual frame rate? How does that have anything to do with me? I'm just choosing a different monitoring source. I have no control over what they display.

4. Unwinder

I have no mind reading skills to guess what exactly you're doing wrong way. One more time and slowly: FPS "displayed" by MSI AB comes from RTSS.

5. Graviton

Graviton New Member

GPU:
    1080TI
    Doesn't have to do with me, has to do with your software. Fix it.

6. Unwinder

Where do you come from, all those polite 1-post newbies thinking that they can dictate what do I need to fix in YOUR limited understanding? FIx your knowledge and talk this way to your parents. No need to continue postings in this section until you evolve. Closed.

7. Unwinder

"I tried to make a constructive post and you attacked me immediately. You have have to be the most insecure person I've come across in a long time. Have fun with that!

Attacks people on a forum nobody posted in for almost a year. Lol."

A quote from @Graviton PM to let the rest understand why this "nice" gentlemen left this place. Do not act like him.
    A forum nobody posted in for almost a year... And one more thread ruined by "I know everything" newbie.

cowie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.