New RivaTunerStatisticsServer is ready, testers wanted!

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Unwinder, Mar 15, 2010.

1. LesserHellspawn

LesserHellspawn Master Guru

GPU:
    3x Gigabyte GTX980ti
    The new RTSS Update 5.3.1 is trouble. Guild Wars 2 with SweetFX works with 5.3 and Custom 3D Support enabled, FPS counter works properly.

With 5.3.1 the Guild Wars 2 launcher hangs. Disabling Custom 3D Support lets it start again, but then the FPS counter doesn't work.

2. Partizan

Partizan Member

GPU:
    HD7950
    I can confirm problems with 5.3.1. Arma2 crashes. Dayz Commander too.

3. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Anybody bothered to read the release notes? Custom D3D compatibility mode is now obsolete and should be disabled.

4. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Hey Unwinder, any chance we'll ever see a force vsync toggle in RTSS or Afterburner? I love the program and it would be a nice feature for the ATI folks. Nvidia's panel forces vysnc just fine, but ATI's hasn't worked for D3D since the dawn of time.

Thanks for all of your work either way!

(Quick edit: I know D3DOverrider can do this...but is that even supported anymore? Any chance we could see that feature ported to RTSS instead?)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2013

5. Gabkicks

Gabkicks Member

GPU:
    r9 290 Tri-x OC Crossfire
    Hello, Sometimes tabbing in and out of games or quitting a game and switching to another game willcause the OSD of statistics server to either stop showing up, or stop responding to quick keys. Is there a way to remedy this?

6. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti 2038/12006MHz
    Hey guys.

Didn't the latest version of RivaTuner Statistics Server OSD support x64 applications? MSI AB seems to support it but EVGA Precision X doesn't. The OC software doesn't have anything to do with RTSS right?

7. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Moderator Staff Member

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    64 bit support is exclusive to MSI Afterburner until further notice. Even if you were to install the latest RTSS and Precision X, it still wouldn't work.

8. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti 2038/12006MHz
    Is that even legal? ;)
    Allright, guess I'll have to have both installed at the same time. But I've always wondered if any conflicts arise.

9. chinook77

chinook77 New Member

GPU:
    Msi n560gtx ti fz II oc
    Hi, is there a way to stop showing osd in certain programs like libreoffice or adobe reader? I can't figure it out and is very annoying.

10. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    Create an exception in RTSS and set it's detection level to none.

[​IMG]