New PAX Creative Download section thread.

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by Rob McClelland, Dec 11, 2010.

1. srdjan2311

srdjan2311 New Member

GPU:
    msi 4870 md1g
    Too much bass on these. What files do i need to edit to make it flat on all frequencies? I dont want stronger bass and other stuff. Just normal.

2. Rob McClelland

Rob McClelland Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX R9 390 x
    Hi Thanks for trying the drivers you need find your speakers settings for the correct bass you can find in each infs :). You also can lower the hz and khz also. This would with headphones as well. I want prove to new people that tweaks really do work ;) That why there bassy at default ;) Because my speakers I'm using :). for default speakers set at Configuration\LowFrequencySeparation,40Hz~20KHz
    make sure you change to your correct speaker setting save in upper right number also.
    For the bass and rest of the tweaks in all infs Configuration\LowFrequencySeparation,40hz~500khz change that to 10hz~20khz if you wish :). I got warn you may loose that good bass :).

3. iafro89

iafro89 Member Guru

GPU:
    Radeon Pro VII
    Hi, I;m having a problems with the Audio Control Panel. After installing it I set it to Audio Creation Mode so I can select bit-perfect playback. Upon rebooting my computer I find that the Audio Panel resets itself to the default configuration which is on Game-Mode. It worked fine in windows server 2008R2. Is ther any idea why you think this is happening. Any help is appreciated.

Btw My sound card is X-Fi eXtrememusic and my OS is windows server 2012

4. Rob McClelland

GPU:
    XFX R9 390 x
    Did you delete old software from start menu and program folder from the hard drive and reinstalled them? with driver cleaner.net or sweaper with Advanced SystemCare 5 checking?

5. iafro89

iafro89 Member Guru

GPU:
    Radeon Pro VII
    It happened with a new installation, but regardless I am going to try what you suggested and keep you informed with how things are going. Ty

6. iafro89

iafro89 Member Guru

GPU:
    Radeon Pro VII
    Same result. I think it may be a Windows 8/ Windows Server 2012 problem. I have tried your, Daniel K, and Official Creative driver with the same results.

7. Rob McClelland

GPU:
    XFX R9 390 x
    That because creative haven't fix save setting for windows 8 yet :)

8. HyperTension

HyperTension Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX570 x2 (SLI)
    I've updated to your latest drivers, and I'm having a lot of issues with poor performance via headphones... Scratchy, sound drops out... I've removed all traces of my old driver version.. the first time I was unable to access the volume panel and the audio control panel (crash). repeat cleaning and installation and now I can access sound options via the audio control panel, but not through the toolbar, and the sound issues as stated above.

Running Windows 7 Pro, 8GB memory, i2600K, Titanium HD -> AudioGD Compass via optical -> Denon D7000

I'll redownload the driver package and install again. If not, I'll go back to the previous driver set PAX MASTER titanium HD Driver Suite v1.30.7z that I have on my drive

9. iafro89

iafro89 Member Guru

GPU:
    Radeon Pro VII
    Ahh I see. Thank you for looking into my sutuation, and keep up the good work. :)

10. sovietdoc

sovietdoc Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Do these new sets support Auzentech Forte?

11. Rob McClelland

GPU:
    XFX R9 390 x
    Yup going try get some done over weekend would see I going be busy playing madden 13 because I preorder my first madden 13 on ps3 ;)

12. damafan

damafan Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 580GTX Lightning III
    Hi sorry may I know which of the listed driver pack works for the Auzentech XFI Prelude 7.1 ??

13. bodean

bodean Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 7970
    Waiting for new Auzentech Prelude drivers (win8 compatible)

14. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Apparently it sticks if you set your desired mode and then turn off PC. <<It worked ok for a while, but now its back.

Or more convenient way, i saw this at creative forums; press restore defaults in audio control panel, wait a moment so it resets all 3 modes, then reconfigure it again. <<I didnt try this one yet, but it could do the trick.

15. fpollan

fpollan Active Member

GPU:
    Gainward 1080GLH
    X-FI fATALITY 2006

Hi Rob

Again....best PAX Driver for this?

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2005/10/31/creative_xfi/1

It is a card a little old, but still have a good performance.
    The fellow wants to install a new computer, and I guess I'd better integrated into the motherboard.

ThankĀ“s!!!!!

16. Plug2k

Plug2k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Hi rob got a link to the latest tweaked best driver for the prelude 7.1 please.
    currently running windows 7 x64 with your version :pAX_AZT_PRELUDE V3.75 driver set

will be upgrading to windows 8 x64 soon but not yet, the link you provide will it be windows 8 x64 compatible to ?

17. Rob McClelland

GPU:
    XFX R9 390 x
    Sorry for late reply. Working hard on getting with newer tweak settings :). So Depends on next week I might release official 2.30 sets for pci xfi and pci e soon

18. Rob McClelland

GPU:
    XFX R9 390 x
  19. bodean

bodean Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 7970
    update on prelude drivers?

20. Rob McClelland

GPU: