New iPhone 8 May Include Revolutionary Camera That Snaps 3D Selfies

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    There will also be a special program for giving a spare lung to get the 3D camera module on the back too.

3. thatguy91

thatguy91 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 480 RS 4 GB
    I guess you'd have to move on to lungs after the left and right testicle/ovaries, kidney, and liver for the earlier iPhone models. So it's an iPhone 8? People will be running out of body parts.

The rumour has been that the top end model, the of most interest to Applelations, will be over US$1000 for even the 64 GB model. I did hear a price of US$1399 for the 256 GB model somewhere, although that is likely to be BS as it's well on the high side even for Apple. Unfortunately for Apple people expect bigger and better things from each new iteration, just enough to keep sales ticking over. I find it funny how people were complaining that their new iPhone is so similar to the old one that they're basically the same, and yet they are not only glad they upgraded but can't wait for the next one. The more affordable (comparatively) iPhone iteration will likely be quite similar and fall into this category.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  4. lexer98

lexer98 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 - WC
    I'm really happy with my Iphone 6, probably i will upgrade to used Iphone 7 when this come out.
    The good thing about iDevices is they age really well. Even a 2 o 3yr old iphone still pretty fast today and the updates usually don't make it slower.