new forum category

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by biosylum, Jun 10, 2003.

1. biosylum

biosylum Guest

I think there should be a new category, perhaps in the general hardware area, that is specifically for 3D glasses. I know there are not many people who are really into these things for long, but there are some die hards. I think this is a great forum for such a place, but without a specific area for these posts, they just get lost in the shuffle. Yes, it is easy enough to do a search, but how hard could it be to set up a a special area for this. I have found no place that caters to this crowd, small as it may be, and we really need a spot to talk about games that work well, drivers that work well, installation workarounds, new software and hacks. If you guys don't step up to bat, some place else will - eventually. This would be the perfect place though. - later, biosylum

2. Jokester

Jokester Guest

nah no nead for 3d glasses its just a gimick.. :D

3. biosylum

biosylum Guest

useless post above

And see, it would be a great place for posts like the last one. At least he might have gotten his fix for the day, and wouldn't post in the other categories. We can keep the foolish trolls in with us, and hopefully out of everyone's hair. What a wholely useless post! Glad I wasted some of his life away - even if it was just a few seconds!! - biosylum

4. Sivo

Sivo Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 9600
    erm, i think he was being scarcastic, ie joking, if not... ...then ROT IN HELL Jokester.. hehe haha ahem j/k

5. biosylum

biosylum Guest

forum for 3D glasses

found one at stereovision.net - I guess I'll take my business there

6. Glidefan

Glidefan Don Booze Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | 8600M GS
    what do you need about them? any way, there are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to few users that have a pair. (That is no reasson of course for them to bash, :angry: )