New Crytek Far Cry demo.

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by MaXThReAT, Dec 3, 2004.

1. rEbirTH

rEbirTH Guest

speaking of, yours is the best! Love it.

2. Damnit

Damnit Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Vega 64 BIOSmod
    Im the forum nazi? Im not the one harrassing someone in multilple threads about their damn sig. I dont mnd if you have your opinion, I have mine too on the subject, but Im not about to blurt it out to everyone near me. If you had an issue with his sig then you should have PM'd him.

Its one thing to post your opinion, but its another to ty and force it unto another member, IE, demanding that the person change his sig.

I have a life, one in which I dont go about and tell other people how they should present themselves.

3. rEbirTH

rEbirTH Guest

speaking of sigs, again. Damnit, i hate your clown sig, take it down or else! ;)

btw, your avatar freaks me out. I try to avoid it when I read your posts, hehe.

4. Damnit

Damnit Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Vega 64 BIOSmod
    OH, and thats not a clown. The original one I drew was a deamon behind a mask. Hance the horns. Its not too aparant....

I could always bring in my other avatar. Tha one scares the **** out of people too!

5. RSX

RSX Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6970
    it didn't scare me tho haha

6. mezkal

mezkal Master Guru

GPU:
    Sparkle Geforce 6600 GT AGP 128MB
    Wow. Since when am I FORCING anyone to DO Anything?

I'm merely asking him to change his silly sig. A request. How is that unclear?

Dammit, why are you defending him? Do you support piracy?

As I've already stated more than once he's proudly announced that he pirated Half Life 2. I take issue with that. His sig is a slight at Valve. I also take is with that too. It's silly and FALSE. The implaction of the picture is that Steam is a resource hog - which is patently untrue.

Why should I accept lies froim a thief? Am I not allowed to have and discuss my opinions of someone elses actions?

More to the point why is it that I am being attacked for doing so?

I'll bet you don't even know. I get the feeling that this is nothing more than the fact that you don't like my tone and thus you'll now assasinate my character.

Go right ahead. I can take it. :)

7. At3c $yd

At3c $yd Master Guru

GPU:
    Tornado Geforce FX 5700 Ultra 128MB
    No they are not in either standby mode or anything, when I actually switched to Doom3 I found my marine was dead, the undead were having a party ! if ur sick of looking at tis pic, then disable all the picture viewing plugins in ur web-browser, that shud make ur eyes feel better ! And u dont need to go "off-topic for such peculiar matter !

8. Damnit

Damnit Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Vega 64 BIOSmod
    @Mezkal

Your right. I dont like your tone. And as fo his suppt of piracy (which I dont support either) and his sig are two entirely different issues. How can you compare the two? Im happy your against piracy, it shows that you have respect and honesty

And that pretty much sounds like a demand to me. You cant make it anymore cut and dry. BTW, there are plenty of legitmate people who dont like steam.

You are allowed to, but it obviously seems that you think and act in two different ways

And finally, your being "attacked" because you were demanding that he take down his sig, for aparantly your own want. If he wants it up, then let him! You have no right to tell him to take it down, just as he has o right to tell you what to do, if he ever did/does.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2004
  9. mezkal

mezkal Master Guru

GPU:
    Sparkle Geforce 6600 GT AGP 128MB
    Yes well THAT comment was made two days ago. When I was heated in arguement with him - wherein he has called me MANY unpleasant names - none of which were fair and equitable.

You can't take one comment I've made as reflection of the whole of my commentary. Go look at his posts too me. He continually refers too me in none to pleasing terms, whereas I inititally only discussed his actions in pirating Half Life 2 and the invalidity of EVIDENCE he posted in his sig.

Aside form the one comment you've madee note of, I've been calm, rational, even-tempered and my commentary has been DEVOID of name calling - other than the applicable (based on his actions that he seems so proud to post about) naming of "pirate" and "thief".

Aside from my tone, what else do you have as a basis for defending him? More to point, comparing the "tone" of At3c and my posts I'm sure any rational human being would see that he is the one with the "bad attitude".

I am merely voicing my displeasure and clarifying my position. It's called a discussion.

10. At3c $yd

At3c $yd Master Guru

GPU:
    ok every1 fisrt read this >> http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1006815#post1006815

and see how Mr.mezkal jumped to conclusion saying im proud of buying a pirated game do read it.

And now for again mezkal jumping to conclusion that i want to show that steam is a system hog, (I wud like to quote my fav. dialogue in UNDER siege 2) Assumption is the mother of f**k-ups ! ! i've had this pic when i made it to 50 posts and HL2 wasnt even out by then , so wat are u compalining abt ? "the invalidity of evidence in my sig" lol, thats hilarious if i take u as a 10 year old, becuz I admit an adult may assume falsely, but not like this, assuming is one thing but then making that assumption ur reference of debate ! thats childish !

And lately u pissed me off really u dint read my reply and ur flaming on every thread that Im proud of buying a pirated game ! thats why I used some rough lang ! And everybody do read wat i've sed in reply to his post

11. Damnit

Damnit Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Vega 64 BIOSmod
    In reguards to you tone, it was in reference to your demands to him to take down his sig, Thats all Im talking about. If he wants to be some cheap, illtempered, jekoff then thats between you and him and I can see how you'd get mad at him. But, I still believe that you shouldnt demand things of him even when all it is, is a lousy, dumb sig. Since we stated this debate, you and him have gone at each others throats. However, I dont care about what's going on in rEbiTH's thread.

*EDIT* Well, im guessing here, but the words you used: "... a DVd copy of HL2..." sounds like you have a "COPY" of the DVD, not the retail version.

12. adair_fett

adair_fett Banned

GPU:
    Asus V9999 Ultra - GeForce 6800 Ultra
    It is not his place to demand that anyone change their sig. He is not a mod. Therefore, he should STFU. Simple as that.

13. Damnit

Damnit Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Vega 64 BIOSmod
    Thank you! Finally, someone who agrees with me!

14. At3c $yd

At3c $yd Master Guru

GPU:
    Apart from all that crap ! I wud like to make the final word ! I never sed i was proud of piracy, thats wat he deduced himself ! And then I tried to explain him in reply, he dint read all that. stated on the thread HL2, the good, the bad and the ugly, that I had no right to comment being a pirate ! then again he went to flame that I was proud of being a pirate or buying a pirated game ! First he offended me with all the third world country economics and illegitimate recording industry crap, then again by saying i had no right to comment, and then again by stating that my sig looked stupid and that it somehow he thought was offensive against steam, demanding me to take it off ! Simple, I got pissed, earlier I had tried to defend maself in plain/respectable language, but he dint read it or ignored it and kept on humiliating me, so I had no choice but to be a little disrespectful as well (much deserved)! he was acting like a child ! Anyways, now I have calmed and I have nothing against him........

As far as the signature is concerned im changing it ! he wants it to be removed, he doesnt like it, feels sick looking at it, so anyway im gonna change it and thnx to adair_fett who once posted this pic on a thread, it will be my sig now. If others can be offensive well then Im not holding back !