1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New case loving it

Discussion in 'Processors and motherboards Intel' started by TyrantofJustice, Jul 18, 2018.

1. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 G1 Gaming
  2. zimzoid

zimzoid Maha Guru

GPU:
    2xEVGA980TiSC+(H20) Swift
    Nice one

TyrantofJustice likes this.
  3. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    GTX 1080 G1 Gaming

Thanks .. cost enough lmao

4. BuildeR2

BuildeR2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3
    I see you've got the A/C right behind your rig setup. Priorities! What case is it? Is this an entirely new build or did you move existing parts to a new home?

5. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    GTX 1080 G1 Gaming

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=11-119-328&cm_re=COOLER MASTER C700P-_-11-119-328-_-Product&cm_sp=SearchSuccess-_-INFOCARD-_-cooler master c700-_-11-119-328

That AC doesnt work but there is one in the window exactly to the left of pc desk... This is my same build which is new into a new case... the cooler master cosmos c700p hinged glass door on one side and a hinged back door on other side... not beginner user friendly at all ... even i had a hard time it took me over 12 hours to figure it all out and i usually build a pc in 1 and a half hours.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  6. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 470
    That's one insanely expensive case....

7. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    GTX 1080 G1 Gaming
    Yes! But I look at it like this.In all my years of PC building i always settled on a just average case except my corsair 780T i believe it was called.
    This was a bitch to put together and i really almost just put my foot through the whole PC.

But after everything was up and working I am pleased with it and I will not buy another case for at least 5 years.

only downside is the case has 2 usb 3.0 header wires for the 4 usb and 1 usb C on the front of case but my motherboard even though it a gigabyte gaming 7 z370 only has one header on it so i can only use 2 ports which is all i need for right now anyway.

I must add cable management is very good and is covered up by a shroud.. three shrouds on the case. And it is built like a tank,I was surprised about the build quality and at almost 80 pounds with everything in it the handles hold up fine when lifting it and walking with it.

The left side glass door comes off the hinges if needed very effortlessly and the same for the other side as well .. very easy to put back on as well.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  8. insp1re2600

insp1re2600 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA FTW3 1080Ti