New beta version

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section' started by Ray Adams, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sideeffect

sideeffect Master Guru

GPU:
    Vega 56
    Found a small issue with ATT 1.36.041 and cat 7.4 driver only (no CCC) on vista x64. When setting the 3d profiles for example max performance max quality auto balanced it doesnt change the driver settings. I have to manually make the changes.

Also effects the overclocking spaceship benchmark where it stays in the same quality/performance mode in both tests.

Might just be a problem with my setup so if anyone else is using vista x64 can u confirm?

2. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    What makes you think that 3D settings doesn't applied?

3. sideeffect

sideeffect Master Guru

GPU:
    Vega 56
    [​IMG]

Any ideas ? I intergrated the 7.4 driver into vlite havn't had any games issues though. CCC isn't installed could be something to do with that maybe i'll install the drivers again later.

About the changes, it is changing in ATT profiles that was just me being a muppet earlier and looking in opengl :leave: That was after running this bench and I had the idea in my head it wasnt setting quality mode as performance quality = same :/

Last edited: May 22, 2007
  4. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Do not look in ATT benchmark because ATT resets ANY 3D settings before tests. Also I will update this bench because at this moment it has problems (under Vista mostly, but also under WinXP) As you can see in results, Quality mode in OpenGL has same results as Speed mode! But actually all settings for OGL are applied correctly. Just use any OGL games in very low resolution with everything off and with full quality and you will see difference

5. sideeffect

sideeffect Master Guru

GPU:
    Vega 56
    Ok thanks Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.