New beta version

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section' started by Ray Adams, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephen M. Smit

Stephen M. Smit Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire x850XT PE
    Is there any way to enable the merged mode but only for ATT? I really like the combined settings in ATT, but enabling this option causes all the tabs for the ATI "classic" CP to disappear.

2. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Look in Advanced Tweaks. There are should one database for this

3. adolfotregosa

adolfotregosa Active Member

I had an ideia so you can use powerplay and auto overclock on a laptop. The problem is that when you are on battery and using powerplay to reduce consuption and you start some 3d app / game ati tray tool overclocks the card say from 100mhz(powerplay on) to 400mhz and that crashes the laptop. the idea is to add a litle option to disable overclock only when on battery! then we could use auto overclock and powerplay! is this possible ?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2007
  4. tralalalala

tralalalala Banned

GPU:
    6600 GT
    Sorry, my mistake. I didn't realize I have to click the checkbox twice to activate it.

5. Dwarden

Dwarden Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD7850 2048MB
    cocute i see sfsync02 error, thats StarForce ...
    i recommend update to latest build (lot of bug fixes and compatibilit tweaks)
    using this file (download, run, restart)

http://www.star-force.com/support/sfdrvup.zip

if issue remains then i suggest You contact SF authors with details

p.s. Ray got my private msg? (with that ATT related crashdump > anything useful inside?)

6. cocute

cocute Member

mmm sure? i not have StarForce installed

7. Hymer

Hymer New Member

Hello :) I have 2 questions What is i2c? and when i´m using overdrive and clocks the memory to 1000 is it 1000*2? because FlashOSD says 1000mhz and original it is 1550 and i want it to be 2000! got it?? :)

using a R1950XTX :)

8. Dwarden

Dwarden Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD7850 2048MB
    Your screenshot shows sfsync02 and that's most likely sfsync02.sys
    this file is located for wXP in C:\windows\system32\drivers\

it's possible You installed original game and it got silent SF installer within...

{or it's just error where OS trying to load non existant sfsync02.sys , either way seems like SF was there at certain point in time}

9. ezio

ezio Member

GPU:
    His HD6950 + xtreme plus
    EDIT - Resolved disabling 3d merged mode in advanced tweaks :)

---------------
    Hi guys :)
    I've a question about the last beta (1.3.6.1018). There are three default 3d profiles (Auto Balanced, Max Quality and Max Speed), so i made another modified one (called XXX).
    If i select it, and i close and restart ATT, it remains selected. But if i reboot Windows, no 3d profile is selected and i have to manually choose my profile.

What i missed? Thank you :)

PS: Xp Pro Sp2, x1900gt, Catalyst 7.3 without CCC, 3d merged mode ON

Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
  10. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    2 ezio
    You missed search feature on this forum :)
    Last time I'm writing this!

If you have CCC installed or enabled CCC compatibly mode in ATT, most of your 3D settings will resets to default value by Catalyst itself after restart!

11. ezio

ezio Member

GPU:
    His HD6950 + xtreme plus
    Yes, sorry Ray :)
    At first I tried to use forum search without results, than i searched in this thread and found the solution, infact i edited the post yesterday ;)

12. Cheshire Outlaw

Cheshire Outlaw New Member

GPU:
    Club 3D ATI X1950XTX
    Fan control bug (?)

Running ATT beta version 1.3.6.1018 (downloaded 3 April 07 09:49 GMT)

If I go to the fan tab in overclocking settings (with fan on 'Automatic depended on temperature') and click AutoFill, a table of temperatures and fan controls which seems sensible is populated. If I then click Apply, OK and then return the fan tab in overclicking settings, the table is populated with totally different and (to my novice overclocking eyes) dangerous values.

(0,69)
    (25,50)
    (40,25)
    (50,13)
    (55,0)
    (60,0)
    (70,0)
    (80,0)

I don't know what the fan speeds actually are.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2007
  13. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Try this.
    1. Do not load any overclocking profile at ATT start up
    2. Do not load any other utils (same kind as ATT) wit Windows
    3. Restart Windows
    4. Run ATT and look for Default values
    5. Try to change it now

14. Cheshire Outlaw

GPU:
    Club 3D ATI X1950XTX
    re 1) I have just installed the new version and so have no profiles at all (BTW I explicitly uninstalled the old version before installing the new one - is this necessary?)
    re 2) I do have Catalyst installed but had stopped the Hot Key poller; is that good enough?
    re 4) Default values looked reasonable

As soon as I clicked Apply after Autofill, the table displayed the values in my previous post; they were still present after closing and re-opening the Overclocking Settings dialog.

After rebooting again, I changed one fan speed value (0,13) to (0,25) and the entire table changed including the value I had just set.

15. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    No.

Its depended on type of Overclocking you used in ATT. Overdriver required ATIHotKey, not Driver mode/Low Level mode - not.

Thats strange. As I know I've fixed some issues with FAN control and now I have no problems with X1800 on my home computer. Try last beta version (build 102x)

16. Cheshire Outlaw

GPU:
    Club 3D ATI X1950XTX
    I already had the version that is currently at http://www.radeon.ru/downloads/att/b/attsetup.exe (as per your link in this forum) - confirmed using BeyondCompare (another superb piece of software) - even though the About screen says v1.3.6.1018.

Am I going to the correct download location?

[As you are not seeing problems with your X1800,] if you would like me to check out anything on my system, please ask

17. Yusuke

Yusuke Member

GPU:
    ATi Radeon X1900XTX 512MB PCI-E 16x
  18. rjc862003

rjc862003 Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire 5750@855/1337
    i fixed it i edited the regstriy and enabled reset on supend and Wa la

No more black screen yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited: Apr 4, 2007
  19. freeza

freeza New Member

Using the latest build 1024, I am unable to start the drtiver under Windows Vista 64-bit. First time using ATT on Vista64.

Any ideas?

[​IMG]

20. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    2 freeza - Read thread about beta version of ATT for Vista. For 64buit version you should disable signature checking at windows startup time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.