New beta version

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section' started by Ray Adams, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    2 Massry - this can happen if you use Overlcokcing profile at start up in ATT. Or load ony Display profiles in ATT. If you didn't do that and ATT loads without any profiles nothing should be changed or happened

2. Massry

Massry Active Member

GPU:
    eVGA 8600 GT
    alright.. so what do you think i should try to test it out? my graphics card is Radeon X300/X550 my PC is dell, please inform me if you need any information,

3. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Turn Off I2C Procedures in atitray.ini or in installation procedure

4. Massry

Massry Active Member

GPU:
    eVGA 8600 GT
    Alright Ray, its working great now. Thanks, can't wait for the final version

5. Yusuke

Yusuke Member

GPU:
    ATi Radeon X1900XTX 512MB PCI-E 16x
    I doubt there ever will be a 'final' version as this great tool is in constant development, with the constant new cards and drivers and what not

Thanks for all your great work, Ray :)

6. N1c0

N1c0 New Member

GPU:
    GTX970 Strix
    Damn yes, Thanks Ray

Can i ask you if is planned a fix to get tv-out settings working whit 19XX series ? i have your last beta and i can't set the tv image size/position etc.

7. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Its planned, but I don't think it will be fully available in next release. I need more time, more hardware :)

8. boba23

boba23 Member

GPU:
    MSI R4870-T2D512-OC
    hey ray,

would you be in need of a mirror site to host ATT? Because I see that you still have problems with your provider in .ru.
    If yes, I might be able ftp access on a 100mbit .de edu link if needed to host your current ATT versions ... let me know

boba

9. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    No needs in hosting for releases. Only for beta versions.

10. Dwarden

Dwarden Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD7850 2048MB

11. Chuki

Chuki New Member

GPU:
    ATI X1800XL 256MB
    just got done with a reformat, and downloaded and installed ATT from the 1st page. Upon running att for the 1st time I got an error saying the incorrect low level driver was found, please uninstall, restart, and reinstall. This didn't fix that error, so I thought maybe I got an older beta. So I downloaded the 1009 from one of the mirrors posted here. Out of curiosity I decided to check which version I had installed it's 1010 so I think I'll stay with that one :smoke:

That error only appears to show up once though.

I'll get to testing for ya though!

12. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    I just updated beta version today (build 1010). Trying to find whats wrong in ATT and Sleep mode on some computers. If any one has suspend/restore mode with ATT in WinXP, please check this version.

13. GSXRmrbusa

GSXRmrbusa Banned

GPU:
    EVGA 8800gts 320 x 2 SLI@stock
    Hey Ray,
    Over the last week or so since I installed 1.36.1009 I have been getting a ntdll.dll fault error during boot / event ID 1000. I had given up on trying to pinpoint the problem and was doing one last program and driver update just to be sure it wasn't something that was starting at boot that was causing the problems. It just so happens that the first thing I installed was 1.36.1010 beta. Before I installed this latest best I was getting this error 100% of the time when I booted from off. Since I installed the latest beta I have turned my PC off at least 15 time just to be sure and I have not received this error once or since. I am not totally convinced that it was ATT causing the problems because at one time during my diagnostic process I had both killed ATT from starting and also uninstalled all programs that at one time started at boot. All of that did not help and I received the error 100% of the time.
    This all leads to my question. I have learned my lesson with coming to my own set in stone conclusion about anything windows related, so I am asking for your input and not actually blaming ATT.
    Have you received any other feedback about an error of this kind with the 1.36.1009 beta?
    Do you think that it could have been the problem?
    I am never that lucky to be able to make one of these windows errors go away.
    Sry for the long post. I didn't want to leave anything out.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
  14. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    No I didn't

I don't know. I need at least minidump file from thous crashes. Its very dificult to find whats wrong. You can try to download "Debugging Tools for Windows" from Microsoft web site. It should be freely available. After installing you can run windbg.exe and select File->Open Crush Dump. Navigate to Windows\Minidump folder and select last file. After that at the last lines of report you can find what drivers or .dll cause that problem.

15. GSXRmrbusa

GSXRmrbusa Banned

GPU:
    I haven't received the error since I installed the 1.36.1010 beta and do not want to push my luck by trying to reproduce the error.
    If my installs weren't so elaborate nowadays then I would reproduce it so I could run the M$ debugger. If the error happens again then I will definitely get back to you.

16. Dwarden

Dwarden Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD7850 2048MB
    gsx what Ray tried to say is , that You can look into Your C:Windows\minidump\

directory and if there are any .dmp files from times of these crashes You can send them to him ...

anyway i hope problem was resolved for good ...

17. GSXRmrbusa

GSXRmrbusa Banned

GPU:
    Ya, I knew what he was saying. I deleted the dump files because there were so many of them. Now I do not have any to debug because the error went away.

18. MrTreats

MrTreats New Member

Im trying to install and it will not install the drivers i need it keeps saying they are not signed

19. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    [
    Are you talking about ATI Tray Tools?

20. Yusuke

Yusuke Member

GPU:
    ATi Radeon X1900XTX 512MB PCI-E 16x
    Just wondering what all changed from 1.3.6.1009 to 1.3.6.1010 and changes made from 1.3.6.1010 to 1.3.6.1011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.