New beta version

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section' started by Ray Adams, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    New beta version (closed)

Here is a link to current beta version. I will update that file after fixing new bugs or adding new features.

http://www.radeon.ru/downloads/att/b/attsetup.exe

Waiting for your suggestions and ideas.

Last version 1.3.6.1038
    Changes:
    [+] Added support for Radeon X1050

Last edited: May 24, 2007
  2. Brama

Brama Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080ti
    Can you write down the version number hosted?
    So we can avoid to download an already tested version.

Thanks,

3. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    I will post here when beta version will be updated. At this moment there are no new beta version. Thats why I didn't write any build numbers yet.

4. trans am

trans am Member

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800GTS 640MB 660/1100
    I was excited to try the new beta but unfortunately very disappointed there is still no crossfire support. right? still no voltage options for R570???

I'm trying to overclock my 2 x1950 pro cards while in crossfire mode. The closest I came is by running winclk and changing card A to 641/823 then If I select card B it drops the core and mem values way down to 200 or below whenever I apply changes but it will keep the settings on card A. the only way around this is by opening ati tool and changing card B core clocks to 641 but if I adjust the memory my whole system locks up so I have to do the mem overclocks using winclk or atiTT. even if I disable mem timings in x1000 overclocking tab in ati tool. Due to having an Asus bios on the card Overdrive in CCC doesn't show in advanced settings. (there is no option to unlock it either)

so far this is my max oc in crossfire:

A. 641/823
    B. 641/702 (mem default)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2006

5. NoX1911

NoX1911 Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 9500@9700 128MB 3.3ns
    suggestion and idea:

Extended profiles (for hotkeys) that hold:
    Resolution, refresh rate, primary+secondary display state, tv-out state (video mode, overscan, brightness, contrast, position). Or even better a profile that can hold everything that is changeable in ATT.

6. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Its a huge job :)

______
    Uploaded new beta version.

[*] Updated core names database

[*] Updated existing translation files
    [+] Added Polish translation

[*] Updated Advances Tweaks databases
    [F] Fixed procedure to collect monitroing sources from ATT in "MotherBoard Sources" FlashOSD Plugin.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2006
  7. NoX1911

NoX1911 Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 9500@9700 128MB 3.3ns
    Really!? Doesn't it just "simulate" frontend usage like a real user would change those settings sequentially? (enumerate changes [profile<>current settings] and execute changes). Is ATT C++ (object oriented)?

8. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Yes :) May be not HUGE but BIG :)

Delphi.

I said this is huge job because adding single item in hot keys forced me to write code in about 4 parts of ATT :)

9. neilsouth

neilsouth Active Member

GPU:
    X1800XT
    Cheers for the updated beta ;)

10. Hansho

Hansho New Member

GPU:
    ATI Radeon X1900XTX 512M
    Is it support Vista?

11. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Uploaded new beta version 1.2.6.971:
    [*] Updated Monitoring Graphs module to support external plugins. This excellent idea was first implemented in RivaTuner by
    Unwinder.
    [+] Added example Monitoring Graphs plugin "Memory Monitor". Which can monitor global memory statuses like Memory Load %,
    Physical memory Available,Page File usage, Virtual memory usage. Source code included.
    [*] Updated plugins SDK to support new monitoring graphs plugins

12. Nemisor

Nemisor Member

GPU:
    ASUS HD 7870 DirectCU II
    A question and a request...

#1: I've noticed the Overdrive settings can specify voltage up to 1.6 volts. I know that the steppings show 1.45 volts are required to run the core at 650. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard somewhere that running a chip with lower voltages at high speeds actually causes them to run hotter. If that is the case, would it be beneficial to run it at 1.6 volts when Overdrive kicks in?

#2. Is it possible to manually specify fan speeds without it counting as a clock speed adjustment? If is was possible, that would allow us to set a constant fan speed while gaming that would maintain a better temp without resetting Overdrive to default voltages (and of course crashing). I completely understand if it's not technically possible to do that, but please investigate if you can.

Thank you for all your hard work. I recently sent my HIS X1950 Pro back to Tigerdirect because I wanted the XTX, however, I may have sent it back too late. If this is the case and they return it to me, I'll donate it to you if you have not yet managed to acquire a R580 board of some kind.

13. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    #1 - Higher voltage - hotter temperature. 1.6 if very high voltage! You can easily burn your board :)
    #2 - Use Overclokcing profiles

14. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    New beta uploaded. Still working on new Monitoring Graphs plugins system. Added test plugin "HDD Temperature".
    Can someone with more than 1 HDD check it?

15. binormalkilla

binormalkilla Master Guru

GPU:
    HD4870X2 XSPC water block
    I am running the current Beta version, and it seems to be my Quality Adaptive AA. I notice this when playing BF2142, because the BF games are jagged fests. I have 6x AA forced in CCC, and all of my video settings are managed in CCC. I use ATI Tray Tools for core overclocking at the driver level. Also, I have Hotkey poller disabled (for memory OCing purposes, required for my card)
    When I check ATI Tray Tools' Adaptive AA option, AAA is ticked, but neither performence, nor quality is ticked, then I have to manually tick the option to keep it. Any ideas Ray?
    Also, I am using the Warcat 6.12 optimized driver, but I think that this issue existed before using that.

16. Dwarden

Dwarden Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD7850 2048MB
    well it fails read values on IDE/SATA Raid controllers but that is normal with most of sw ...

Last edited: Dec 28, 2006
  17. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    No ideas. If you can write here steps to reproduce this bug, I will try to find whats wrong.

I know that. This plugin use SMART, not low level hardware access

18. jibi049

jibi049 Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX 970 Strix 4GB
    I uninstalled the 1.2.6.971 BETA because I had a problem with "Geometry Instance" (Instance de géométrie in French) in Standard Tweaks. If I tick it, I can't run TrackMania Sunrise with a shader quality upper than PC0; I can't run Half-Life 2 too. If I untick it, i can run TrackMania Sunrise with a shader quality till PC2 included and Half-Life 2 is perfectly running. I'm currently using a Radeon 9250 with omega drivers based on catalyst 6.13. But this issue doesn't exist on the stable version (build 964). Thanks

19. Oely

Oely New Member

GPU:
    ASUS EAX1950XT/HTVDP
    Newest Beta
    Avast means it is a Trojan.
    screnshot

Last edited: Dec 29, 2006
  20. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Don't start again! I already hate Avast! Send this info to their support to fix their engine! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.