well if i want to test it in a different pc i have i'd need a new psu anyway as that pc's psu is too old and does not have 8pin connectors. so what im gonna do is wait till evga get the first card back and test it themselves. If it turns out working i'll get a psu and see if i can get to the bios in my second pc. if nothing else i can treat it like a semi-upgrade. my psu is at least 6 years old and the other one is maybe 10 years old. so maybe its nearing time.