1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need4Speed Pro Street Trailer

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by zigihammer, May 21, 2007.

1. Shaman391

Shaman391 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 66GT 128mb@600/1320 1.6ns
    Damage rocks, the last game I enjoyed damage was in legal street racing :) despite that gameplay was trash...

2. StreeTunder

StreeTunder Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 4870 1024Mb
    looks like a new engine... and car damage!!!!! :) finally!! lets wait for more info on the 31st..

3. Agizor

Agizor Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 4870 512MB
    Yeah, the whole damage thing isn't NEW to a NFS game. It's just been lacking.

I remember in High Stakes racing in an F50 - after enough crashes, it's pretty difficult to handle - and the car's wheels are all wobbly. :D

4. Denny85

Denny85 Master Guru

GPU:
    none
    ohhh! i watched the trailer once, but didn't see the crash my phone rang so had to run. Now i watched in HD . WOooW!!!!!!! mO Info?! People please?

5. Armoured

Armoured Ancient Guru

OMG that looks great.

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Right so is this for PC and is it DX10 or not? I would forgive EA if it was!

7. Sobek

Sobek Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 280
    If you people are deluding yourself into believing that's 'ingame' footage, then you're going to be in for a sad surprise when it gets released.

I would seriously think that in this day and age even the most unknowledgeable person should be able to spot CGI when they see it..

8. W@w@Y

W@w@Y Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix 1080ti
    but the link says carbon...

9. _NeO_

_NeO_ Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX470 Gaming X
    I hope this will be less buged and more fun :smoke: counting down the days...

10. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1080/intel4400
    Yeah i also kind of suspected that.......This looks a lot more like CGI than actual game.

11. Nato.dbnz

Nato.dbnz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5870 Crossfire
    I hope this plays nicely with Vista, Most Wanted + Vista is still a nightmare. Worst drop in framerate from XP > Vista I have seen on any game.

12. Armoured

Armoured Ancient Guru

TBH i thought the first bit of the video where it just shows the car looked in-game to me, but the bit where the car skids off and crashes looked CGI

13. nutyo

nutyo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870
    This looks like it maybe the wake up call this series needed. Honestly though they should develop for another year before pumping this one out because the only thing worse than giving us a steaming pile of **** (Carbon). Is giving us a brilliant game only to have it unplayable with massive glitches.

Let the devs polish the game just like you let your secretaries polish your knob EA execs.

14. zigihammer

zigihammer Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1060
    I hope the make something new, but evolution of NFS:MW not Carbon.

Damage looks great;]

Colin Mc Rae Dirt vs NFS: Pro Street ....

15. Darkest

Darkest Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD7950
    I'm not one to usually care about graphics - but if that is CGI, it's sloppy. You can look 'up' through the wheel (Toward the cars underbelly) and see the sky. Or maybe that's some fugly breaking system? If so apologies.

Edit: Yes, it was a fugly breaking system. This game makes me want to stab myself in the willy just from the advertisment, either way.

Last edited: May 22, 2007

16. Jeremy

Jeremy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    I really do hope this is DX10, and I hope the game is not released for a while because if they release it in 10 Days it means that its going to be another crappy, typical EA game.

17. nutyo

nutyo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870
    They will not release it in 10 days. Even EA know better than to do that. Also EA like to hype their games for a far longer time than just 10 days.

Anyone else notice that none of the cars are the same? Now lets get this straight first. I fully believe the entire thing is CGI. Why then didn't they make it the same car as the first RX-7? If you look carefully, the car the does a burnout is different from the first car that is being panned around. The car that hits the wall and loses the wheel in the close up is different and the car that flips is different. They are all very similar especially the final three but they aren't the same car... even though the trailer implies that they are (or at least I thought so). Eh no biggie, it just seemed odd, thats all.

18. bug77

bug77 Banned

GPU:
    Palit 8800GT
    Yeah, like somebody else said: these days you get a countdown to a teaser about the upcoming trailer of the upcoming game.
    You gotta love marketing.

19. RaulR

RaulR Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi GTX 660
    Looks great, but that isn't actual gameplay footage right? I would like to see some of that first, and then get my hops up. Btw NFS Porsche was the best !

20. Ankit kukreti

Ankit kukreti Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 7600 GT
    Car model looks good but NFS have always been arcade fast racing games ? Is that real damage :confused: Nothing much shown in that video and that is just trailer...