Need some console advice! Joined teh xbox club

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by DerSchniffles, May 4, 2011.

1. DerSchniffles

DerSchniffles Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080Ti
    So I got a xbox360 elite....im not ditching pc games or anything I just want something that my girlfriend and I can play together as well as her 3 year old son and my 8 year old son. So I need some games to play! What are good kid games for a 3 year old? If any...haha. My girl likes racing games so what are the best ones that have 2 player?

And aside from that, what should I play? Guess im asking more for exclusives, if its out on PC, ive probably already played it. Halo Reach any good? I was looking at shadow complex and it looked pretty cool.

Games ive downloaded off arcade so far are Dante's Inferno (pretty fun) and Beyond Good and Evil.

Thanks Guru's!!!

2. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    You have a massive back catalogue of games to get....too many to try and list them all.

For the kid, all the Lego games,viva pinata, for your girl one of the PGR 3/4, Forza 2/3, Need for speed wanted,...there are a lot of racing games.

For yourself,

Crackdown 1/2
    Gears of war 1/2
    Mass effect 1/2
    Bioshock 1/2
    The Darkness
    Orange box.
    Saints row 1/2
    Alan wake.

OK there are tons more but its early and i have not had my coffee. LOL

3. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    The Burnout games I great fun multiplayer. I'm not too fond of Burnout Paradise. Burnout Revenge is definitely worth it. And its dirt cheap now.

4. DerSchniffles

GPU:
    MSI 3080Ti
    ive played and beat both gears, both mass effect, and both bioshocks on pc. as well as the orange box. ill check out alan wake, heard alot about that one. ill check out that viva game for her son. i tried the lego batman with him last night and he is still too young to play it.

thanks for all the recommendations! lots of games to try

5. deltatux

deltatux Guest

GPU:
    GIGABYTE Radeon R9 280
    I quite like Need for Speed: Most Wanted as well ... if you don't want street racers, look at DiRT 2, very nicely made racer for off-road.

deltatux

6. Weiji

Weiji Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6850 1gb 1680x1050
    As far as XBL Arcade goes.

Check out Epic Dungeon, it's a $1 off the indie section. Some others would be Trials HD, Super Meat Boy, Castlevania SOTN, Death Spank, Perfect Dark, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Toy Soldiers, to get you started. :)

Forza 3 is great if you like that style of game. I've spent countless hours designing cars and making vinyls.

Also, get Mortal Kombat if you like fighters!

7. DerSchniffles

GPU:
    MSI 3080Ti
    thanks for the tips guys! I just went out to a game store and blew $120 haha. my girl is gonna be pissed.....but we will have fun. I got Alan Wake, Halo Reach, Assasins Creed 2, Need for Speed:Carbon and FIFA 06 (she is mexican and loves soccer). I bought beyond good and evil on xbox arcade as well as dantes inferno and Trials HD. ill be busy for at least a few weeks ;) thanks again guys!

8. bettisfan

bettisfan Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 650 TI boost
    MOD IT!!!!!!! Games are much cheaper!!!!!!!!!!