Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by steel_kelly, Sep 27, 2005.
have got some video i would like to watch but aint got the right codec can anyone help me out?
I use this codec-setup:
1. Uninstall all your codecs, filters, codec packs, etc (audio&video)
2. Download & install FFDshow 20050920
3. Download & install AC3Filter 1.01a RC5
4. Download & install VobSub 2.23
5. Download & install OggDS 0.9.9.5
6. Download & install QuickTime Alternative 1.62 (for playing .mov files with windows media player classic, so you can get rid of Quicktime
7. Download & install Real Alternative 1.43 (for playing .rm with windows media player classic, so you can get rid of Real Player)
Works for me
if you are talking about a .mp4 file you will need something like Haali's Media Splitter to split the file, than as listed above FFDshow - which can be used for video and audio (most formats), however AC3Filter provides much better options for audio.
if u are wanting a psp codec I think it will be difficult to find one !!
And to get almost all codecs in one single pack u can try K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 1.38 and for other codecs u can serach the site http://www.free-codecs.com