Need help poor quality ati 11.7 drivers

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by bobdude, Aug 7, 2011.

1. bobdude

bobdude Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    im having problems with movies/youtube/or any video i play the quality sucks and i tried playing with the advanced video settings and cant seem to get it too look nice and crisp like before...

have no problems with games they all look great just movies and videos...thanx

2. kn00tcn

kn00tcn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    570m / MSI 660 Gaming OC
    more specific? screenshots? were you forcing sharpness/enhancements in CCC before to make it crisper than it really is?

3. flow

flow Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF RTX3080 oc
    I tested the 11.7 and don't have your problem, I'm thinking however something went wrong when you uninstalled the previous drivers and all of the attachement drivers.
    Best would be to do a full uninstall the quick and automatic way, this works pretty good nowadays, also tested this today several times.
    Could be you need a previous driver, I recall from our amd computer with a 6870 similar driver problems. It's now on 11.5 and works fine.

4. kaiokold

kaiokold Member

GPU:
    Radeon 6770M 1GB
    Sorry for my english

Open CCC , go in video quality , other , search for edge enhancement or something like this , and change to 0 , disable.

If work , send a feedback =)