Need help please

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by kllakaze, Apr 21, 2021.

1. kllakaze

kllakaze Guest

I bought an omen 30l intel 10th gen cpu 32gb ddr4 xfury ram ... and a 3080 oem stock triple fan . I bought a new case and installed a asrock 590 steel legend mobo ... I reused cpu ... gpu... ram... ssd m2 and hdd .... bought new power supply corsair gold 750w ... and an msi coreluquid 360mm aio ... I hooked it all up and if I connect the front panel power switch into the pins on board fans spin and light up ... monitor kicks on and then system shuts down with motherboard led still on .... no bent pins or anything ... reconnected both 8 pin cpu connectors and the 24 pin ... repeated gpu and ram ... switched ram slots ... 1 stick of ram in a2 ... same results .... any advice? I do get a red debug light before it shuts down about the memory

2. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Try with half of RAM planks?

3. SplashDown

SplashDown Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Classy
    Maybe how you have AIO and fans plugged in on cpu header? It's not seeing a cooler or whatever and shutting down. My other PC just so happened bout a month ago I would turn on and it would shut down same way and it ended up being the retainer clip broke and the heat spreader was not touching cpu. I'm just guessin' but thought I would let ya know in case.

4. kllakaze

kllakaze Guest

Thanks .. I tried new ram ... I rebuilt it three times ... swapped wires etc ... one stick of ram etc ... nothing connected but the cooler ssd and ram cpu same thing ... sent back mobo and that hard to wite cooler that disconnected all the time ... I ordered a gigabyte elite ax 6e ... and a new fractal aio

5. kllakaze

kllakaze Guest

New board and fractal 360 aio came today.. Z590 aurous elite ax 6e ... ram from pre-built worked fine so I returned other ram .. 3080 works flawless ... cpu idles at 25 to 26c max Intel Burn test was 63c ... new case too a corsair 4000d ... swapped all to be safe ... booted right up.