Need help, girlfriend is lying to me about citizenship in usa!!! where do i go!?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Jw_Leonhart, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikavelli

nikavelli Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti
    This would make a great Dr. Phil episode.

2. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    It doesn't help, does it?

3. RedSeptember

RedSeptember Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 690 4gb
    Sorry, but you'll get this if you post on online forums about personal issues. Whatever happens listen to you MIND and not your heart.

We can skype about this if you want. I have come across many of these Filipino women (not romantically or sexually), but I have heard plenty and know their ways. Dubai is rife with them and having family in the police force helps me learn a lot.

To Filipino's on this forum don't get offended by what I said. Not all Filipino immigrants are like this, but there is a high percentage of cases like this where i am from and in the states where I have lived.

kthanxbye

4. Jw_Leonhart

Jw_Leonhart Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeforceGTX 770 SC
    What i'm a little curious about is that if I run a report on her, it will more than likely only have her history here in the USA. The history in the philippines will still be convoluted.

And I realize this is an online forum, i've seen some pretty damn silly relationship things on here. Drinking problems and such... those have much more OBVIOUS solutions..

This is literally some crap off of like the Maury or Jerry Springer show... it can make for a good laugh I can say that safely, but the thing is I do have to deal with it.

My opinion is asking online I may not get all the best answers, but at this point just ignore the people who chime in with BS just to stir things up, and respond to anyone like yourself whom has dealt with a filipino. It keeps privacy by talking online as well. Obviously I am willing to work through this because I do care alot for her and willing to hear her out on everything.

Mostly I figured maybe someone on here had done or knows someone who has done something similiar. I doubt she could be the only one.

5. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Get her drunk and get the truth out of her! Drunk people always tend to speak whats on their mind :)

If she is 42 and looks 32, thats a win for me. i wouldnt worry about that. You need to get truth about those kids. Also ask yourself, if it is her kids, would it bother you? what would you do? coz i am pretty sure thats the case her and they are hers. Also you only know her for a year, she might be scared to tell you the truth in case you ring immigration or whatever.

So yea get drunk and get talking :)

6. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    if anything, it would be the kids i'd be most worried about. I personally wouldn't like to deal with 'baggages'..

7. Jw_Leonhart

Jw_Leonhart Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeforceGTX 770 SC
    Ahh i'm not worried about the baggage. If they are her kids, one is almost 21 (ok thats weird cuz i'm 26), another will be 18, and the other is like 14?

So really there would be only one headache and in any case they are in the philippines stil, not here.

So.....

and yea, a 42 yr old chick who looks YOUNGER than 32, win for me too! lol

8. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650

hmm. you're.. uhm.. a good man if you're not worried about her kids. :)

anyway, she couldn't be 32 if she has a 21y/o kid. :p so you better pray that it's really her cousins if you want her to be 32 :p but seeing your comfortable with her being 42.. then i don't see that as a problem lol

9. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    asians really do look younger than their age. no offense to americans in here, would just like to share. we have an american client in our office who's 32 (afaik), and by comparison to other people in our office, she really looks like somewhere in the early to mid 40s.

10. Jw_Leonhart

Jw_Leonhart Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeforceGTX 770 SC
    cuz american women are full of themselves and make up. Dude when this girl puts on make up holy ****

11. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    Hmm and you call that a "relationship" to begin with? Why lie about her papers being in the Philippines if they were in a safe? Nothing to hide if you're telling the truth right?

Forget about your heart for a second, and do the obvious thing that needs to be done. End everything with her AFTER telling her why. I and many others believe she is using you for obvious reasons. There are many girls out there, don't waste your time going after one that is lying to you and using you.

12. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    it's clear you're thinking with your male parts.

13. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    couldn't have said it better.

14. Pilgrim1942

Pilgrim1942 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 470
    Eagerly waiting to see if your girlfriend replies to some of these comments, Jw_Leonhart.
    Surely some well-meaning person will have told her about this topic, and she will have been able to put two and two together. ;)

15. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Agree there

16. RedSeptember

RedSeptember Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 690 4gb
    Then here is my 2 cents. Ditch her. Get rid of her and OUT of your life. You'll be sucked in and in the end you'll be the one feeling the pain. I can assure you that much.

You'll regret it if you don't. Remember me and this forum so that maybe by a 1% chance i'm wrong, come back and i'll say i'm sorry, but I doubt that will ever happen.

17. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    RedSeptember might be right.. but I mean it's not for us to decide..

Yeah.. you might get involved with a life that you don't want, but I mean then again.. you always have the free will and you can always leave, so..

18. Anubis

Anubis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 4GB
    Imho, confront her with your findings, but be careful.. You never know what she might do when she realizes that you could get her banned from the country..

19. scheherazade

scheherazade Ancient Guru

GPU:
    fullHDs
    Is being upset about a girl hiding her past ([sarcasm] how tragic [/sarcasm]) worth wrecking her life?

-scheherazade

20. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.