Need For Speed:Underground 2!!!!

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ViperXtreme, Apr 24, 2004.

1. ViperXtreme

ViperXtreme Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 Super Jetstream
    you can find this one on gamespot, megagames and other gaming sites:

Electronic Arts announced the development of Need For Speed Underground 2 under the EA GAMES brand. Need for Speed Underground 2 is the sequel to Need for Speed Underground, which has sold more than five million copies worldwide since its release in November 2003.

Need for Speed Underground 2 will challenge gamers to immerse themselves in the tuner culture, exploring an expansive, free-roaming city divided into five distinct neighborhoods. Gamers will encounter rival racers who will initiate events, tip players off to the hottest racing spots, and show them where to buy the most sought-after licensed aftermarket upgrades.

The game will feature new game modes, deep new performance customization and tuning, and more than 30 licensed cars. The game also delivers twice the visual customization upgrades as the original game, providing a staggering 70 billion possible car combinations for total automotive self-expression.

Need for Speed Underground 2 is currently under development by EA Canada and is scheduled for release in fall 2004 for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, PC, and Game Boy Advance.

2. OrionRU

OrionRU Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GTX (621/1512/2020)
    What a waste of talent.

These games are the trash of the racing world.

Ricer culture? bah... idiots promoting bad driving in teenage morons.

Cant make a decent game like porshce unleashed anymore of something :wtc:

3. ludde

ludde Member Guru

GPU:
    HIS 9800pro 128MB 420/380
    ricer?
    you dont have to rice **** if you dont want to.... :rolleyes:

i think this game can be a real winner. "exploring an expansive, free-roaming city divided into five distinct neighborhoods" <-- a free roaming city is what underground 1 shuld have had, good thing they got it now.

4. Jhetski

Jhetski The Lonely Guru

GPU:
    Palit 7300GT DDR 550/1500 ^_^
    and by means of "underground" there should be cops racing with you like in NFS high stakes. i love that game :D

5. lIqUI[]

lIqUI[] Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 680DCU II OC
    I liked Underground, Ill probably pick this one up too. I just hope theres some protection from the cheat fags on this one.

6. Jhetski

Jhetski The Lonely Guru

GPU:
    Palit 7300GT DDR 550/1500 ^_^
    yeah cheating sux

7. ViperXtreme

ViperXtreme Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 Super Jetstream
    i just hope that they include some realtime damage modelling that affects car performance, better physics, and some cops...

8. Neville_kc

Neville_kc Guest

Great!! I wish include replays.....in this one

9. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Oh no not again, the 1st one was abysmal, will they ever learn, total utter rubbish, please cancel it, total crap. :)

10. Soto_Ayam

Soto_Ayam Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640MB SLI
    replay would be great, it was the only thing missing from the first underground... god was i addicted to that game... can't wait for number 2.

11. Emanon75

Emanon75 Guest

They need to fix that damn cheating AI..
    Other than that, the game wasn't too bad, IMO.

12. stealthmaker

stealthmaker Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor ATI 5770 1GB
    i personnaly think that there wasnt anything wrong (in general) with any of the NFS games, i mean they all were games that differed from each other so much (except for 3 and 4, which had resemblance) that they could have been named differently each time.
    the first one was a great game on its own but had too little cars
    the second had better cars, good tracks..but they were tracks! :rolleyes:
    the third one was in 3D had cops, DAMAGE! and better tracks (but still tracks).. and the cars didnt really drive .. they kind of flyed.
    the fourth one was an improvement over the 3rd one, even better tracks, more cars better presuit,better damage, championship with upgreads (only 3 thou), it was more of an expansion to the 3rd one.
    the fifth one was also great... it had the NONE track races, the test driver mode, GREAT UPGREADS and damage (although visually the upgrades and the damage didnt do well), this games greatest plus and munis is that it only featured porsche!
    the sixth one was kind of a remake of the 4th one with MUCH better graphics, good cars and ok modes, but the damage really sucked and the tracks althou good they didnt differ that much from each other!
    the seventh one was a unique game in NFS terms, i personnally enjoyed this game alot... and im waiting for the next one for sure!

13. BluntmaN20

BluntmaN20 Guest

Yeahhhhh NfsU is the besT!!!

14. funkymonkey

funkymonkey Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF 6600GT/ 6800GT went for RMA
    personally the nest of NFS series was NFS4, damn I love that game, cops all around you with roadblock, spike strips and it has some of the best tracks.
    I still play that game.
    NFSHP2 had good gfx but lacked intensity of the NFS4. I was addicted to NFSPU but for most that game was too tough.

15. PixelDude

PixelDude Pixelated Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 6800GT (Albatron) on a 19" 8ms LCD
    Free roaming sounds good (like in midnight club 2), the first one was quite linear.

Hopefully they will include network (peer to peer) multiplayer this time :rolleyes: