1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit atidxx64.dll 0xc5 error

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Catalyst Drivers Section' started by LIGuitar77, Aug 22, 2017.

1. LIGuitar77

LIGuitar77 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 7790 2GB OC
    Provided is a picture of the Windows Event Viewer detailing the error. This is latest driver just clean installed (made that choice in installer) on Win7 SP1 x64, fully patched.

Please fix, AMD. Thanks. :)[​IMG]

2. LIGuitar77

LIGuitar77 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 7790 2GB OC
    This is the one for the game, sorry about that. Everything else is 100% operable on the system, all good:

[​IMG]

3. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G
    Did u post that to the official forum?

4. LIGuitar77

LIGuitar77 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 7790 2GB OC
    Thank you so much for fixing Need For Speed, Hot Pursuit, AMD! Excellent job!

That being said, new driver completely breaks Pale Moon x64 27.4.2. PM works totally fine on all my machines, both architectures, besides this one with AMD card. I have tested by restoring saved profile from weeks ago, uninstalling Flash completely and other measures. I am 99.99999% sure the new driver I just installed is the culprit. It just crashes immediately upon start and does not even get to open a window. Just an error crash small screen appears. If I come across new information, I will post it right here straight away, but as it stands, please fix Pale Moon and keep up the excellent job.

Latest beta FF x64 is golden.
    If I try to even start PM without a profile at all, it starts to build one and crashes. (Fresh install, so not corruption issue. Everything else on system is perfect.)

Edit: Ah yes, silly me. Please see pic! And in fact, placing the atidxx64.dll from your previous driver release in the PM folder does fix the issue.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017