Natural & Realistic Lighting for Watch_Dogs

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Danvsw, May 6, 2016.

1. Keiji Kiriya

Keiji Kiriya New Member

GPU:
    32,0 GB RAM
    Just signed in to say thank you for this wonderful and really gorgeous mod. I use the Slow Dry Version.

2. Spidertank

Spidertank New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 760 8gb
    This mod looks fantastic! I downloaded the Lite version since while I have 8 Gb of VRAM, I am on an old GTX 760. I have encountered a problem... No matter what combination of files I use (of those that have been posted across this thread) it is constantly raining in my game. The sky is clear and the sun is shining, but droplets fall on the ground and puddles form. Aiden is constantly being sprayed during cutscenes, even if it's sunny and no other character is getting sprinkled.
    I tried downloading the supposed fix, that Windy_city.xml but I don't see how to apply it. Is it a ReShader only file?

3. bertrenolds5

bertrenolds5 New Member

GPU:
    rx 580
    I just bought this game, finally got it working last night so I could actually play it. There was a language text error. Anyways, I have been reading up on mods and I am def going to install the main mod here on windows 10, hopefully it works without any issues. My question is I also plan to install the living city mod, are there any know issues when installing both of these mods together?
    Update, just tried and they both have seperate patch.dat and patch.fat files and Im not quite sure how to join them. There is an option to dl the loose version of the live city mod made for modders but I have absolutely no idea how to join the two if it's even possible. Looks like I'm going with vosswar natural and realistic mod till i hear back of figure out how to join them. Also I just tried playing and I am getting tons of artifacts and it basically looks horrible on the cut scenes. Like when he first sleeps you see the teddy bear but then its just tons of boxes/artifacts and I cant even see what is going on. I am gonna try the lite version. I am waiting for my new cpu ryzen 5 3600 but currently have a amd 8350 4ghz processor with 16gb of memory but I'm guessing that not enough to run a rx 580 at high or ultra.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  4. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970
    Installing lighting mods and graphics enhancements will not change how shallow this game is, what should have been but wasn t

5. Whatevermynameis

Whatevermynameis New Member

GPU:
    GTX960 2GB
    yes there are some issues. Living city mod is not really a complete mod so you encounter bugs every often. Much as I enjoyed it. I had to delete it for the sake of a smooth gameplay. Also after installing that mod, if u ever want to revert back to normal, be sure to disable all the mod configs or u'll never be able to buy guns again due to some weird configs being messed up.
    As for this mod. If u have a RX580 just go for the main version. My pc only have i5 6400 and GTX960 2GB with 8GB RAM yet still run the mod fine at ultra with anti alliasing set to Temporal SMAA.

6. Whatevermynameis

Whatevermynameis New Member

GPU:
    GTX960 2GB
    And pls, is there anyway to increase light in indoor places? it drives me nut when when I step from outdoor to indoor, it becomes completely black no matter how clear u can see it from outdoor. Making navigation a complete blind running experience.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]