My System

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Rotary8, Jun 18, 2010.

1. CoreyPL

CoreyPL Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti HC
    You tried to kick the dog and you died in your game - Karma FTW :banana:

Really nice rig. I hope you will do WC soon, because this case is simply too huge for air cooling and your mobo looks kinda lonely in there :p

2. Drazio

Drazio Banned

GPU:
    FVCKING
    Just out of randomness, what the hell is that banana doing? Humping the other banana? :3eyes:

3. CoreyPL

CoreyPL Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti HC
    Think so - deep thought about this was: "Karma (first banana) will always find a way to fu.. you (second banana) in the end" :nerd:

4. Rotary8

Rotary8 Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI 680
    yeah lol wtf?. well anyways im really really really happy with my new setup plus my SSD. its night and day with it. i cant even see much loading any more. i do keep all my steam games on a good old trusty spin up plus storage. im clocking on the cpu 4.0ghz stable. it will cost me about $600 to water cool everything. i say by x-mas time

5. EspHack

EspHack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI/HD5770/1GB
    ok im going to steal ur rig! is a BEAST!!!!! that 30" lcd looks awesomeeee i hate u!! the hd5870 crossfirex i have dreams with it hahaha but.. 600$water cooling + 300$ cpu... i think is better option the intel black boxes i7

6. Rotary8

Rotary8 Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI 680
    well first of all i got my cpu for free new in box. and to water cool everything from koolance is a dream of mine. :)

7. dockap

dockap Master Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 470 sli
    nice system and nice dog
    instead of spending $600 on water cooling the cards i would suggest buying 2 more screens for eye infinity and an used gtx 260 for physx

8. EspHack

EspHack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI/HD5770/1GB
    two more 30" dell lcd? hahaha i will worship ur rig if u do that, 2 lcd more with less resolution doesnt sounds good... we have 2560x1600 here i dont think u wanna lost that

9. Rotary8

Rotary8 Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI 680
    sorry bud ill stick with my ips screen over a tn. trust me. i would go with eyefinity but 2 more 30'' would cost me an extra 2k lol. and getting an nvidia card is not worth it for physx. i never seen anything crazy with it yet and its been out for many years. ati has a hack for it that works so if i really really want it. ill try the hack first :)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2010
  10. Kalish colt

Kalish colt Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS 5870
    You enjoy your rig there.

In other news,

Remove your icon, it's disgusting man, do you realise there are minors here :3eyes:

11. PCboy650

PCboy650 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX680 SLI
    Frickin sweet rig man. I plan on doing something like that again in a few years

12. Rotary8

Rotary8 Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI 680
    you dont like anima? fine ill change it lol hey pcboy. your rig is nice to. why build what i have

Last edited: Jul 4, 2010
  13. Rotary8

Rotary8 Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI 680
    for the life of me. i cant get this stable for prime95 with 4ghz. i tried everything. i can prime for an hour but not overnight