1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My System

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Rotary8, Jun 18, 2010.

1. CoreyPL

CoreyPL Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti HC
    You tried to kick the dog and you died in your game - Karma FTW :banana:

Really nice rig. I hope you will do WC soon, because this case is simply too huge for air cooling and your mobo looks kinda lonely in there :p

2. Drazio

Drazio Banned

GPU:
    FVCKING
    Just out of randomness, what the hell is that banana doing? Humping the other banana? :3eyes:

3. CoreyPL

CoreyPL Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti HC
    Think so - deep thought about this was: "Karma (first banana) will always find a way to fu.. you (second banana) in the end" :nerd:

4. Rotary8

Rotary8 Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI 680
    yeah lol wtf?. well anyways im really really really happy with my new setup plus my SSD. its night and day with it. i cant even see much loading any more. i do keep all my steam games on a good old trusty spin up plus storage. im clocking on the cpu 4.0ghz stable. it will cost me about $600 to water cool everything. i say by x-mas time

5. EspHack

EspHack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI/HD5770/1GB
    ok im going to steal ur rig! is a BEAST!!!!! that 30" lcd looks awesomeeee i hate u!! the hd5870 crossfirex i have dreams with it hahaha but.. 600$water cooling + 300$ cpu... i think is better option the intel black boxes i7

6. Rotary8

Rotary8 Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI 680
    well first of all i got my cpu for free new in box. and to water cool everything from koolance is a dream of mine. :)

7. dockap

dockap Master Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 470 sli
    nice system and nice dog
    instead of spending $600 on water cooling the cards i would suggest buying 2 more screens for eye infinity and an used gtx 260 for physx

8. EspHack

EspHack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI/HD5770/1GB
    two more 30" dell lcd? hahaha i will worship ur rig if u do that, 2 lcd more with less resolution doesnt sounds good... we have 2560x1600 here i dont think u wanna lost that

9. Rotary8

Rotary8 Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI 680
    sorry bud ill stick with my ips screen over a tn. trust me. i would go with eyefinity but 2 more 30'' would cost me an extra 2k lol. and getting an nvidia card is not worth it for physx. i never seen anything crazy with it yet and its been out for many years. ati has a hack for it that works so if i really really want it. ill try the hack first :)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2010
  10. Kalish colt

Kalish colt Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS 5870
    You enjoy your rig there.

In other news,

Remove your icon, it's disgusting man, do you realise there are minors here :3eyes:

11. PCboy650

PCboy650 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX680 SLI
    Frickin sweet rig man. I plan on doing something like that again in a few years

12. Rotary8

Rotary8 Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI 680
    you dont like anima? fine ill change it lol hey pcboy. your rig is nice to. why build what i have

Last edited: Jul 4, 2010
  13. Rotary8

Rotary8 Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI 680
    for the life of me. i cant get this stable for prime95 with 4ghz. i tried everything. i can prime for an hour but not overnight