1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My mom passed away

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Year, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Braadkip

Braadkip Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    My sincere condolences Year.

2. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    Sorry to hear that my friend. My grandfather passed away about half a dozen years ago with something similar, wasn't a pleasant journey. Chemotherapy did nothing to improve his condition particularly.

RIP

3. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Sorry to hear dude! Stay strong!

4. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Sorry to hear of your loss year, i was wondering why you aint be around for awhile, now i know why. Your mom has gone to a better place and im sure she is looking down on you smiling at how proud she is to have a son like yourself.
    Two things can happen, it can either "make you" or it can "break you".
    I know it wont break you, be strong my friend!:)

@Agent that is sad to hear also.

5. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Sorry to hear that year, my condolences. My thoughts are with you and your family.

6. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated
    I am very sorry for your loss.
    Loss of a parent is never easy,nothing can prepare for it.
    My sincere condolences.

7. boom12a1

boom12a1 Active Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX1060 6Gb
    Year, I'm so sorry for your loss. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

I lost my mine last September, same age yours was, but Emphysema took my Mum away.
    Time does make it easier and it will heal.

No need to apologize, you can find some comfort in the memories you have of the time spent with her.
    may your Mom RIP

8. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    My condolences to you and yours.Nothing can replace a mom! :(

9. scipio

scipio Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    Sorry for your loss year. I almost lost mine to leukemia two years ago and now we cherish every moment with her. My heart goes out too you, hang in there

10. proFits

proFits Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    Seeing how you are my favorite user on here, this touched me deeply. Brought a tear to my eye, stupid empathy.

My condolences Year. Every one has to go through this, I guess.

11. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Sorry to hear that and my condolences..

Take care Year

12. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 G1 Gaming
    I am very sorry to hear the loss of your mother and what you must be feeling .. i know the feeling lonliness as i had it quite often even with others around me ... i wish you the best.

13. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Dual OC
    RIP. I lost my mom due to leukemia many years ago. It was heart wrenching to see her go through it but once she passed away, after the mourning and sadness, my bros, sis and I just picked ourselves up and moved on. Thats what she would have wanted us to do, to stop grieving and move forward. I had a dream of her the night after she died, she was smiling at me and in a way sort of telling me that.

14. weasel

weasel Master Guru

GPU:
    2080ti&1080Ti
    My deepest condolences,i'm in the same boat my mom has altzheimer disease..and i see the end comming to.Hang on there and cherish the memories you had with her.

15. MaskedMuchaco

MaskedMuchaco Active Member

GPU:
    MSI R9 290 Gaming (H2O)
    Very sorry to hear of your loss.

I lost my mum to cancer in 2010, we were very close despite living a few hundred miles apart, I gave up my job and everything I had to move to be with her and take care of her when she got really ill and it has to be one of the worst things to watch somebody battle with and very tough on the family but at least she is no longer in pain.

You will never get over it as such but you will come to terms with it and look back on all the good times you had together, it took a long time but I can now look at photos of my mum without thinking of her struggle and how ill she was, I remember how happy she was at the time the photo was taken and smile.

I was given no warning, I had gone to ireland to visit for her birthday when she told me about her illness, I called work and told them I wouldn't be back and I didn't go home until I was forced out of her house after she died and made homeless so I had to move back in with my dad back in england, I am still struggling to get my life back on track and struggling with depression and anxiety but I can at least now look back and remember what a great mother I had and the great times we had.

Just remember to take care of yourself and don't hide away, Go for walks to nowhere in particular (easier if you have a dog) just to get out and make use of your friends and family, call somebody even if you have nothing to talk about. Don't be alone, even if it means posting on here, it can all help.

16. blitz72

blitz72 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX2070 Black
    Sooo sorry to hear about that year. :( Keep your head up and stay strong! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!!

17. Scerate

Scerate Maha Guru

GPU:
    2080@2.1/1070N@2.0
    RIP and my warmest condolences, take care of yourself YEAR

18. EspHack

EspHack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI/HD5770/1GB
    I am very sorry to hear that, it was really sad to read, i cant even imagine what are you passing through, my condolences

19. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    That wasn't easy to read :( Take care!

20. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Sorry for your loss Year:(
    Hang in there, buddy.