1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My hotmail inbox space is 250mb now

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by adair_fett, Nov 10, 2004.

1. adair_fett

adair_fett Banned

GPU:
    Asus V9999 Ultra - GeForce 6800 Ultra
    "nearly Winter" is still technically autumn, isnt it?

Was the last time I checked... ;)

2. Jkhan

Jkhan Guest

haven't got mine yet, registered for it back in '99. I don't really care though, as i get most of mails in yahoo or gmail accounts now. I only use this mailbox for close contacts ony.

3. Damnit

Damnit Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFI R9 390
    I love it when businesses compete. Everything gets better for the consumer!. My Yahoo acount is up to 100mb now and Iv had it for 5 years now. Hopefully Lycos will go up now. :)

4. TheReproducer

TheReproducer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit 660 ti Jetstream
    Technicalities....what I meant was that they promised to do it ages ago and I expected it at the start of Autumn and not the end of.

5. Pr0v

Pr0v Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus A9600XT/TD
    my hotmail account is still 2 mb :(
    not that i need much space in hotmail, i got gmail, but its nice not having to delete everything every week or so...

microsuck! give me my 250 mb! :p

6. Neal

Neal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Ti4200 128mb
    same with me, y are they taking so long...i need my 250mb or i will change my gmail to msn messenger

7. AlecRyben

AlecRyben Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5x580 2x590 2x780Ti 1x970
    Ever since IE 5.0 was introduced, every Windows user that has started Outlook Express at least once has created at least one Hotmail account. :D
    That's a really huge number of users, just imagine the space requirements if everybody gets 250Mb disk space... ;)

8. TheGriffin

TheGriffin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    I think that fact they're cleaning all the accounts that arent active is making them slow now and they choose the accounts that actually are old and are still recieving mail..

BTW, Why dont you people use GMail for MSN Messenger aswell ? ;)

Its all easier to use then...:D

9. Pr0v

Pr0v Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus A9600XT/TD
    so, you mean like, create a new passport with my gmail account in msn messenger?
    so that i have to add all my friends from my hotmail account into the gmail/msn messenger account? no thnx then :p

and, is gmail already poppable? (pop3, you know), then i can pop it with my hotmail account to check if i got email, all i want is one account to check all with (i got 2 webmail accounts for my school 2)

10. ifakkos150879

ifakkos150879 Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 770 OC
    I have my hotmail account from 1999 and i use it everyday to read and send my e-mails and i still have 2mb of space.I guess they are doing the upgrade in steps so that the system will not collapse.