my BF2 server .....

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by mykledw, Apr 2, 2006.

1. mykledw

mykledw Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSi RTX GT 2080
    Oh, and I dont use teamspeak, I use Xfire...................mykledw is the name

2. mykledw

mykledw Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSi RTX GT 2080
    Mountain time is for the US......sorry,,,,its 8:40 pm here now......

Hope to see you in here sometime non-the-less!!!!!!!:)

3. [X]Pyro

[X]Pyro Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY 6800 GT
    ok kids against my better judgement i went ahead and installed x-fire,last night was fun and hope to see you all on again tonight!

i'll be on around 8 pm central time,i'll just hop in and hang out and see who shows up first,did you set the server to a minimum number needed to join to start the game?

x-fire username is clanslayer

well i'll load the screens from last nights free for all to imageshack and see what i can do about posting a few.
    when i get home from work that is!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2006
  4. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro Staff Member

GPU:
    -
    The minimum players is 10 iirc..

Hey guys, I missed my F-in' bus cos I stayed up so late! Next weekend... oh yes, we need to arrange a get together with enough ppl to actually start a match instead of just having a hotel+c4 high jump competition!

In fact I'd better go now, or I'll miss the next bus too

5. mykledw

mykledw Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSi RTX GT 2080
    Twasquite fun............just needed a few more to start, but we had a blast seeing who could fly the highest as I turned off friendly fire.........that WAS a blast.....pun intended......will be on again tonight for sure so go join the fun......

IP is 69.41.184.68/16567

And wing commander....I couldn't get you to joun my xfire as I got the stoopid error thing that I get with my other brother cuz he's on cable.....my little bro, zwizard is the one that had the chat room......

Non the less again tonight it is, and share those screen shots man!!!!!!!!!:dave:

6. mykledw

mykledw Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSi RTX GT 2080

I concure!!!!!

7. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    What time in GMT? :)

8. Drunken Shooter

Drunken Shooter Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2070 super FTW
    Man that was some good a frag last night. had lots of fun man , I also had crashes it seems that this new version of xfire is unstable. I hope they update it.
    Anyway I will be seeing on l8r tonight, just look in xfire when I am signed on that will tell u I am ready to frag.
    One more thing I am clanless maybe you should start a clan, I'd be happy to join.

9. mykledw

mykledw Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSi RTX GT 2080

Yeah, they messed with the number of peeps to allow in a room and it's all jacked!!!!

Anyway, if you want to clan that is ok by me, put either a [GB] for gaming brothers or [FM] for Futuremark so I know you belong to us.....otherwise I will clamp down on those that start to piss us off and I would hate for it to be one of you guys.............

Cheers............I will be on about 8pm GMT so see ya all there!!!!!!!!!!!!:hit:

10. [X]Pyro

[X]Pyro Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY 6800 GT
    sorry i missed you guys last night,had to spend some time with the ex.<< sounds funny i know but we get along better now than ever...go figure.

well hopefully i'll get on soon,they finally got my cable straightend out sunday morning.

by the way to all who read this and play BF2,come and join us!!

the server i.p. is posted in the thread!

11. mykledw

mykledw Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSi RTX GT 2080
    I guess this is a weekend server only for guru, cuz I cant get anyone from Futuremark to get in....if someone else wants to do some invites, I have tryed but no luck, post the IP thats ok with me to get peeps in.......make a thread if you want cuz i tried and got no resonse or much intrest.......:speed:

12. mykledw

mykledw Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSi RTX GT 2080
    Tis the weekend again........want to invite all in so we can have a blast AGAIN.......

I will be on till about 12 mountain......and again Sat. night till about 2 am or so.....

Lets go kick some butt!!!!!!

13. mykledw

mykledw Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSi RTX GT 2080
    We're on and playin..........come join!!!!!!!!!!!!!:speed:

14. mykledw

mykledw Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSi RTX GT 2080
    bumpty, bump bump............

come kill something!!!!!

15. D.O.A.

D.O.A. Member

Is the installation of x-fire necessary?

16. [X]Pyro

[X]Pyro Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY 6800 GT
    no but it helps...we use voice chat.

we just like to have people join and have fun anytime,you don't have to talk to us if you don't want to.

and i have a T.S server but some people are reluctant to use that so we can talk easier.>mykledw<. but no just join and have fun,just announce you are from Guru so we know who you are.

17. Drunken Shooter

GPU:
    EVGA 2070 super FTW
    hey guys I had xfire on since 11:00 and you guys weren't on? what gives?

18. mykledw

mykledw Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSi RTX GT 2080

you gotta add us as friends......

mykledw or zwizard1 with the xfire friend invite, then you will be able tell when we are on and even join in the server and game we are in.....

Oh, and I know most everyone was busy with Easter, so lets plan a weekend bash...I hate seeing my money goin to waste cuz no one is using the server......

19. Drunken Shooter

GPU:
    EVGA 2070 super FTW
    myke you were not on I checked several times, me thinks you forgot who I am on BF2 as I have spoken to you many time also STOP USING THAT GAY FIRE WALL.

20. mykledw

mykledw Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSi RTX GT 2080
    The firewall is built on to my nf3 board and it has saved me quite abit of trouble....I dont know why xfire works for some and not others....like I said, I can chat with my bro in phoenix, but my other bro down south of me, I get the same response with the firewall crap.....sorry!!!