My 1st Battlefield 3 montage video... Need some opinions

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by jvmagni, Apr 2, 2012.

1. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    OK then Veteran lets see if you think I hack?

Check out my Black Ops sniper montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnDUOye5Qk8

I have been accused of using aimbot, wallhack, everything under the sun. The only hack I have ever used in my life is the FOV hack in MW3 to change the god awful 65 console FOV to a more respectable 85. As the default gives me motion sickness.

jvmagni just ignore him, your stats are fine, and the video is epic. I shall have to add you and we can have a few games together. Check out my youtube too, have some VERY BADLY edited COD4 ProMod (pub), a few CSS, and BFBC2 videos but mainly COD as its easier to record them through demo or theatre.

2. jvmagni

jvmagni Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC
    Ok! Thanks man... add me on battlelog, my soldier is iczzz

I will take a look at your vids and subb... wish BF3 has theatre mode or demo record... lol

This is my Black Ops montage... it's not a FRAG movie, I was just testing the game with vegas and start to doing this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I0tiqF7NiY

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  3. Outrance

Outrance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x HD6950 950Mhz/1350Mhz
  4. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20

I looked at your vid and although its speeded up its difficult to see where your actually hitting so i slowed it down by a few frames per second and i found that 90% of your shots when using the sniper are either in the body,shoulder or arm,you also play like i used to play in BC2 with the M24 regarding *No scoping*.

On top of that your playing on a server where its 1 hit kills or the rifle you are using is a 1 hit kill no matter where you hit the enemys body,so no i dont for 1 second think that your cheating after viewing the video wherea's jvmagni is using an aimbot like i said earlier,my reasons for him being a cheat are posted in previous posts that i made,if i didnt think he was i wouldnt have said it as its a very bold accusation and i still stand by it 100%.

On a side note BF3 is **** anyhow to me so i couldnt give a Toss wether he hacks from now till the cows come home,only reason i replied back to this thread is because its a respected Guru(yourself) otherwise i wouldnt have bothered,anyhow my view is not going to change so im outta here.

5. jvmagni

jvmagni Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC
    I will take this as a compliment, thanks. I'm really good on sniping, but in COD I'm not as good in QS... dont know why... :bang:. Now, you can rage urself as much as you want, I know I'm not a hacker and I'm loling at you right now by thinking you know everything. If I was hacking why the hell would I post a vid on youtube? Spend many hours making a video... WTF? If this weren't guru3d.com I would say you're just a console baby...

In my vid I only get 3 - 4 HS with sniper, all other are normal kills, shots in the body, shoulder... everything normal. Go to youtube, search for BF3 hackers, and compare to me, pathetic noob.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  6. Quixz

Quixz Maha Guru

GPU:
    GB RTX 3080TI
    Very nice! :D

7. Elite Bushido™

Elite Bushido™ Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 480 SLI
    it was in Hard Core... soooooo it really wasnt all that

8. jvmagni

jvmagni Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC
    Hard core you don't have life regen, you don't have 3D Spot and all that BS... so I think is pretty fair... You kill the enemy with 8 bullets but you get killed by 8 bullets too.. I think is much more competitive and fun...