MSI starts seeding B550 BIOS with AGESA 1.1.9.0 and new Curve Optimizer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 24, 2020.

1. kapu

kapu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 6800
    I don't have any issues. Guess my mobo is pure magic :D

INSTG8R likes this.
  2. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF 3080 OC
    If we're talking about drivers... they take a year to get them working period. Until recently there were literally no working drivers for my TUF X570-Plus Wi-Fi board, no way to control the fans, the LEDs, etc, unless you go out and find old LED software which they had removed the links of on their English sites. Asus are hands down the worst of the worst when it comes to software because it was literally non-functional, not working at all, and despite the fact that I write literally people still think I mean it as an exaggeration and not literally as I say.

Basically I had no choice but to enter the UEFI to edit settings. On top of that they have no simple "reboot UEFI" mini program like others, including their sister company ASRock, have. So I end up putting a manual 3 second boot delay so I can get a chance to mash delete (keyboard takes 2 seconds to power on) to enter the UEFI otherwise it's a crapshoot because it powers my keyboard after it's already started everything else.

INSTG8R likes this.
  3. INSTG8R

INSTG8R Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro+ 5700XT
    Gigabyte covered the USB issues tho I personally didn’t experience
    On my last TUF Z97 Sabertooth I HAD a to use AISuite to have full control of my fans and my AISuite was specific to my board. Windows broke ot at one point and ASUS put out version to fix it that didn’t even see my board.
    I definitely do not miss ASUS for that but I do miss the BIOS Gigabyte BIOS is definitely not the greatest but I don’t need any software except the RGB to reset my colours after BIOs updates.

4. Hog54

Hog54 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus Tuf RTX 3070
    I never had any prolems with any of the asus bios and ive had like 6 of them since I bought the board in march.Most were all AGESA changes too.:)