Msi is not maintaining the curve settings...

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by Matheus de Sá, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Matheus de Sá

Matheus de Sá New Member

GPU:
    rtx 3070 / 2060
    I underclocked my 2060 these days and it was very good with 700mv but after a few hours it returns the voltage to 1v ... I have already redid the process 30 times I removed the windows startup / saved / put the save in the profiles but keeps coming back after a few hours ... i'm watching videos and reading about it since yesterday but i didn't find a light. Does anyone know what is happening? upload_2021-4-27_15-19-9.png
    and the curve its getting flat after
    upload_2021-4-27_15-20-17.png
    im doing this
    upload_2021-4-27_15-35-17.png

sorry if it is something stupid but I really didn't find anything to explain why this is happening...

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

That's not a case of "msi not maintaining it", you're totally misunderstanding the principles of overclocking. Overclocking is not a dynamic proces, desired curve is passed to driver ONCE then it handles it on its own, if curve is suddenly chaning a few hours later then either your downclock is unstable or you're running some other applications performing curve change (most likely mining, which is not tolerated here). In any case it is not AB issue and it shouldn't be in this forum.

3. Matheus de Sá

Matheus de Sá New Member

GPU:
    rtx 3070 / 2060
    hmmm well thx? i guess... but first of all im a gamer lol... i just put the gpu for mining when im not using for some extra. I didn't know it wasn't allowed, mb.

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

You're free to do anything you wish, but most of users here (including myself) have no repsect to miners, sorry.

boogieman likes this.