1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MSI Afterburner Problem

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Overclock Application Discussion' started by amd26, Jun 26, 2014.

1. amd26

amd26 New Member

GPU:
    Mobility Radeon HD 3430
    Hi @all, I'm new in the forum and new in overclocking at all :p

I decided to overclock an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3430 and I found MSI Afterburner. You can find more info about my system if you need in my profile.

I installed MSI Afterburner, launched it and in setting I choosen Disable ULPS and activated unofficial OC without power play support, rebooted and confirmed the EULA warning.

Now, the software its working, I can increase 2 clocks and apply the changes, even reset without any problem, and since I'm not using powerplay I can see in the graph that everything works correctly.

The problems comes when I reboot the program... now the max OC value its increased, it shows me the original value, and the reset button doesn't work. That's why I saved profile 1 with original value and profile 5 with my values. Thought if I move the clock on the new maximum value and I click apply it works, but if I run the software there's no more my previous overclocking values, and it happen on every restart (plus now the reset button doesn't work).

Why ? Its that normal ? Any suggestion ?

Plus, I would know how it works the Apply Overclock on Startup, since there are 5 profiles avaible which one will be applied on startup ?

2. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    MSI Afterburner is designed for dedicated graphics cards, mobile products are not supported my man.

3. amd26

amd26 New Member

GPU:
    Mobility Radeon HD 3430
    But at least you can support me about it :p

4. Yadda

Yadda Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 780 @ 1200/6400
    When you select a profile and click "apply", that's the profile that will be applied on startup (providing you have ticked the box by "Apply overclocking at system startup", of course).:thumbup:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014