MSI Afterburner crash or freeze before PlanetSide 2 launch

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Overclock Application Discussion' started by OlympicAssEater, Nov 9, 2019 at 7:01 PM.

1. OlympicAssEater

OlympicAssEater Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Pulse RX 5
    MSI Afterburner crash or freeze before PlanetSide 2 launch, but MSI Afterburner work after PlanetSide 2 launch. How to fix this issue? Reinstall MSI Afterburner no work.

MSI Afterburner v4.6.2.15745

RivaTunner v7.2.3.20686

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Do you understand the meaning of "application crashing" words? It is not crashing AT ALL, it is getting closed by BattlEye. And you CAN find the answer in the forum using forum search feature or via reading recent posts, as similar question was answered just a few days ago. Learn to use search please. Each of your recent questions could be easily addressed by yourself.

insp1re2600 likes this.
  3. OlympicAssEater

OlympicAssEater Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Pulse RX 5
    MSI Afterburner closed by itself automatically like it got crash. Yes, I do know the meaning of "application crashing" word.

I didn't know that was closed by BattleEye because Daybreak support is sh*t for helping me out why this issue happens. MSI Afterburner worked with PS2 in the past before OCT 30 patch pushes out.

I don't have time to read other recent posts because I am not an active member here.