MSi AfterBurner and GTX 600 series?

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by phaT-X, Feb 7, 2013.

1. phaT-X

phaT-X Guest

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3060 Ti
    Hey.. does anyone know of any issues between MSi AfterBurner and the new Geforce 600 series cards, primarily the GTX 660?

I have been using MSi AfterBurner since the day the first beta hit the web, have used it on many different brands of Geforce cards (usually eVGA, BFG, or PNY) and never had any issues...

This time I have an actual MSi Geforce GTX 660 graphics card and the newest edition of Afterburner 2.3.1 and I cannot get it to detect / display the clock values of the gpu, memory, or shaders. They all show I "0+" value by each one. Of course nothing else really works either, but it does show the correct card in the "settings window" when I open settings.

Now, in the past when installing a new card or sometimes going back to a supported driver from a unsupported beta driver I have had the clock values not display / get detected correctly or at all, but this was usually easily fixed by clicking "reset", closing the utility, then relaunching the utility.

That's not working this time.. I've tried resetting, uninstalling the utility and reinstalling the utility (2x now), and still I cannot get MSi AfterBurner to detect my GTX 660's clock speeds!

I am using the Geforce 310.90 x64 whql (Win7/8) drivers and MSi AfterBurner was working just fine with my eVGA GTX 570 that was previously installed.

Any ideas?