MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 9(2013-04-2)

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by msi-afterburner, Apr 2, 2013.

1. ekyxor

ekyxor Banned

GPU:
    Msi 660 TI OC
    Then add proper settings for that ****, there is only two options, stereo mix and stereo rip. How can I fail my settings for that if there only two options and both of them ain't working in premiere?

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Use **** language to talk to your teenage friends please. Bye.

3. ekyxor

ekyxor Banned

GPU:
    Msi 660 TI OC
    Ffs least I expected to see on this forum was a mofo moderator who starts to **** with people when he can't help. You have a bad day? Keep your bad attitude away from forums if you are moderator.

4. Unwinder

I am a mofo moderator who also killed 15 years of his life on developing this ***** as you name it, impolite boy. You've to address Adobe related questions in Adobe forum, if you're legal owner of Adobe product. Even ignoring that, you've got tips how to configure capture settings to make it Adobe compatible. Cannot get it - your personal problem and bye. And considering that you're MSI card owner, you can ask the company to refund you 1 EURO. It is roughly 100 times more than you pay for a license to use it. Bye, don't come back please.

5. ekyxor

ekyxor Banned

GPU:
    Msi 660 TI OC
    I don't see the quality in this program that 15 yrs can make for a product. Tell me why audio tracks work without problem recorded with 2.2.2 and everything after that is bs. Only money holes (you) working in your company. Russians can't do quality.

6. Unwinder

2.3.1 added multiple independent audio tracks. Older versions write ONE audio track onle. Mix MULTIPLE tracks in ONE, that's what have been said from the very first posting, genius.
    And attempt to make national insults always result in permanent ban. Bye, moron.

7. mofoxor

mofoxor Banned

GPU:
    e
    You just can't take the fact that your program is poorly made. And it's not an insult to say that russians can't do quality, it's a fact that is known world wide. And you managed to insult me as a nazi in that ban message, how mature is that? Happy victory day for you, but how ironic it's to celebrate victory against tyranny when the worst tyrannist were Stalin... :) Some russians just are so soft from brain that I don't know how they can even exist in this world. :stewpid:

8. Rhezuss

Rhezuss Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0
    Damn, that escalated quickly...

Kids nowadays, used to have everything given to them, can't be thankful for others taking the time to develop FREE softwares and literally giving it to them and when it doesn't work like they want to they cry out loud saying it's a POS...

I had and still have some issues with AB but there's solutions out there and they work.

Thank you for spending your precious time in developping Afterburner and giving it to us so we can enjoy it.

But you still could use a warm cup of tea to relax :p

Keep up your awesome work!

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  9. anDrasch

anDrasch Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia
  10. rewt

rewt Maha Guru

GPU:
    Yes
    :cheers:

11. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super SLI
    Always baffles me when people with ZERO credibility to this forum, or anywhere for that matter come in and start going on about how Afterburner, Precision, RivaTuner, RTSS, etc is such crap software. If its so bad, why don't they spend the next 15 years working on a piece of software (in their own time, as was how RT started) to do the same thing? Really they have a choice to not use it, as there are alternatives.

12. BababooeyHTJ

BababooeyHTJ Member Guru

GPU:
    7950 crossfire
    Dude, rivatuner is great. You would have to be a noob to think otherwise. I've been using that program forever and its performed consistently.

D3Doverrider is also great. If only that made its way into afterburner.

Last edited: May 12, 2013
  13. cerealkeller

cerealkeller Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX Titan SLI
    Yes, that helped me. Thanks.

14. cerealkeller

cerealkeller Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX Titan SLI
    I don't know how I got anything done before all that great software. The combination of like 5 separate programs running in tandem usually.
    I'm grateful to the dvelopers for making my life easier.

15. rewt

rewt Maha Guru

GPU:
    Yes
    Unwinder had said previously that MSI wasn't interested in that. And with attitudes like the above banned user, I could see why Unwinder might not be interested in it either.

16. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC
    Unwinder, thank you for MSI Afterburner. Awesome software. Children will be children, I guess.

17. Ricky78

Ricky78 Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GV-N1060G1
    Unwinder, will you add support for the 64 bit apps to RTSS?
    It would be very helpful with X-Plane, DCS and other games.

Last edited: May 13, 2013
  18. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    I think he has said(alot of times) that untill mostly all games are 64b then its no go.

19. Ricky78

Ricky78 Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GV-N1060G1
    I remember I read something like that more than a year ago when I started to fly with DCS, but since 64 bit apps are slowly growing I hoped that with these new versions of RTSS the implementation was imminent.

20. rewt

rewt Maha Guru

GPU:
    Yes
    Very very slowly when it comes to games. Unwinder said it's currently too much work for so little reward.