MSI Afterburner 2.2

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by Olvik, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erm

erm Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 1GB
    it never happened! so be quiet! :nerd:

2. HaZe303

HaZe303 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    Sorry youre magesty, did not want to "offend" you, as you most often get when someone has both dumb questions, but even with relevant and very innocent questions as well. Get that stick out of youre ass, wont itch as much, I promise. Also you´ll able to walk straight up again as a real human being.

Unwinder, it was a legimate question, instead of being such an a-hole about it, you could just had explained why it isnt possible, or why you you have some kind of fobia to change it, but you choise the "being an arrogant b a s t a r d" approuch as USUAL!?

Not everyone has to like everyone, and I can admit I dont like people like you who think they know it all, and think that gives them the right to behave in certain aholelic way?

You make great softare for us computer geeks, there is no denying that, but you should try one of those anger management classes. Or atleast talk to some psychotheraphist about youre "issues". But if I have read you right (as a person), you dont even think there is anything wrong with you. And maybe the fame also has gone up and over youre head?

Keep up the great work, just stop being such an ass to everyone who you dont think ask the "correct" questions??

BTW, a smart programmer should atleast give one option to disable that damn popup window every boot, its totally unnessary for anykind of usage.
    Im glad to use youre beta software, but no need to get all "my way or the highway" bull, you always seem to use. Just be nice instead, you´ll gain tons on that from future conflicts? ;)

Have nice and lonely life in youre cellar.

Ps. Russia sucks in hockey, and in most other things as well... ::D My poor effort to get under youre skin, just shows how much I care about you and youre "status".

PPS. Keep up the great work (3rd time now), better youre self at the same time. Maybe you would have some IRL friends as well, instead of only mom and dad, grandpa, grandma??? :D

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  3. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    I think you've gone a bit to far there.. just sayin' ;)

4. HaZe303

HaZe303 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    Nah, just about on the spot there I think. Unwinder never cant give a straight answer, he just loves to flex his chest, he thinks he is some kind of celebrity. He´s just another computer geek/lover as all of us, and that is fine, but what bothers me is that he thinks he is better than us. And that somehow he can behave how he wants. I dont like that, pretty obvious when im still rambling on about his post to my question.

Heres what he could have wrote in a civil nice way.

Unwinder: No sorry dude, there is a need for that and we wont be changing it from beta versions. But heres one way you can do, so it wont bother you next time you boot youre system!!?? (Id propably take a crap in my pants if I saw unwinder being so nice to users here, so maybe I should reconsider my ramblings?? :D

If he had answered in some kind of similar way, I would have been very happy and thanked him for the info. But I wont be like that, when that fool doesnt learn table manners, manners at all.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011

5. pobby

pobby New Member

GPU:
    msi r9 290
    offs not all this again. its a beta, if its expired and no new beta install older final. thats just the way it is accept it!

6. anDrasch

anDrasch Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia
    Each time a version be expire, people will be nervous and they repeat the same questions
    and then always the discussion degenerates into theater. Nothing against theater. It is amusing how people blow up.
    It has never happened previously that a version ran out and still published no next version.
    This software is developed by Unwinder for MSI. These are their rules.

These questions were asked so many times that I understand Unwinder so to respond.
    Most users avoid the reading of the hints and tips, which would explain most of the recurring questions.
    It is better to deal with more important matters, than with such a nonsense.
    Keep your chin up.

7. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

I can ignore all personal attack attempts in your post but touching the nationality. There is absolutely no place for such crap here, GTFO and go to nvnews if you like talking this way.

8. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    Unwinder
    Не обращай внимание. Он этого не стоит, обычный неадекват с высоким ЧСВ :D
    Кстати, можешь дать ему пред за оскорбление! :eyebrows:
    З.Ы. Когда будет 9-я бета? :hatty:

9. erm

erm Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 1GB
    I totally agree with you ! Unwinder GOGOGO !!!! :banana: :)

10. 20mmrain

20mmrain Member

GPU:
    HIS5850+Asus5850CU
    I am not the only guy here who thinks someone is full of them self.... If you hate the Questions Unwinder why do what you do? Don't worry if you leave someone will take your place for sure!
    Now you make a great program.... and I don't wish that (what I listed above) but lighten up man.... Jesus No one makes you do your job.... if you hate it quit! It sounds like it might make you a lot happier.

11. PopcornMachine

PopcornMachine Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 6950 2GB
    Has unwinder ever not gotten a new version out?

No. Some I'm not worried. However he wants to hand it is fine by me.

Great tool and looking forward to new versions. :)

12. campb292

campb292 Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    I had the message appear and came to check if I missed something... read this thread. Some Yuck in here and I hate seeing that. :puke2:

Unwinder - thanks for your work and I appreciate it. :thumbup:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  13. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

It is not my job to beta-test the product the way you like it. And furthermore it is not my job to eat all those personal insults in the forum because I have my own view on testing MY product and refuse to satisfy your requests. So either accept open beta testing process as is, or use official releases only. It won't change, period. And no need to jump in this thread and support the idiot just to pay for some old ignored "important" problem. I perfectly remember each discussion with each user here and it is always fun to see such supporters magically attacted by such threads.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  14. burebista

burebista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060GAMING X
    Alex don't bother. In our forums where I'm a mod such posts are instant deleted and the guy is instant banned without explanations.
    Time is precious so no need to waste it with Internet morons. :)

Sorry for OT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.