Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by msi-afterburner, Feb 21, 2012.
Very cool, thanks for sharing!
Good news, Kepler compatible version is ready, I'll submit it to MSI today.
Did you do it without a sample?
Yes, my sample didn't arrive yet
Will this have the video capture bug where every 6 minutes of encoding causes it too add a hour to the on screen counter fixed?
I know somebody else submitted it, but I do lots of capturing and was just wondering if this was fixed
Yes, it is fixed
Unwinder, may I suggest an option to capture in game cursor? Because some game such as RTS game e.g. Company of Heroes, need the cursor in the video to make the recording meaningful.
great, my profiles disappeared.....
Read changes list before installing new beta. Stay away from betas if you're newbie. I MAD as well.
Beta 15 has been submitted to MSI a few minutes ago. Changes list includes:
- Added NVIDIA Kepler graphics processors family support
- Added GPU power consumption monitoring for NVIDIA Kepler series graphics cards
- Added, core clock offset, memory clock offset and voltage offset support for dynamic overclocking on NVIDIA Kepler series graphic cards
- Fixed issue preventing applying new settings from control shared memory
- Fixed issue with video capture timer display, causing hours to be incremented erroneously after each 6 minutes of videorecording
- Skin format reference guide has been updated to v1.5 to document new indicator types support
- Added new "Force fan speed update on each period" option to the "Fan" tab. New option may improve compatibility of software automatic fan speed control mode with some bugged display drivers, overriding manually programmed fan speed under certain conditions
Will there be a custom skin for Kepler?
Beta 15 will be also a bit sad release for me, because Kiner (also known as msi-afterburner here) is no longer taking part in the project from MSI side. So it will be managed by different person from MSI side and there will be different company employee to help MSI users instead of him. And I'd like to thanks Kiner for his input into the product during the last years.
First off, thanks for fixing that recording length counter bug.
I have another suggestion, it would be great to have an options to capture in-game cursor, because without the cursor some gameplay become meaningless, for example a RTS game. Is it possible to consider adding this feature in beta 16? Many thanks.
Possible to implement but not planned in the nearest builds.
Having that idea in your mind is good enough, thanks for considering it.:grad:
well I restarted my pc and when I started afterburner it said it was missing something or w/e so I downloaded the newest one and my profiles are gone lol
it still remembers all my ingame keys though :/