1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mozilla Firefox, new releases, Add-Ons, tips for customisation

Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by CrazY_Milojko, Oct 29, 2013.

1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Not that I really care cause it dont happen often, but I using Firefox 61.0.1 64bit with HW Acceleration on and Nvidia 397.31 drivers and I seem to be seeing FF tear when scrolling sometimes, I think its happening to Thunderbird too

2. Turanis

Turanis Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX500
    -Tj- likes this.
  3. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    print to pdf not working for anyone? It wont work in FF 61.0.1 but it works fine in Edge and IE that I dont use...

4. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 750Ti 2G
    Yeah, did that and things went to *****. It activates youtube “classic”, which looks ugly and most importantly, does not support the dark theme. Deactivating and removing the plug-in did not revert it back, so I refreshed the browser – still no effect. Reinstalled it and that was the end of my Firefox for some reason. Something went wrong and for a few days now, I just cannot use it anymore. Great stuff ...

5. BuildeR2

BuildeR2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3
    Yikes, thaaaaaaaaaaaat isn't good to hear. I installed it about an hour before your post. Not having the dark theme sucks, but man it loads SOOOOOOOOOOO much faster. I hope, but don't expect, Google will stop doing the nvidia deprecated code thing that hurts competitors.

6. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapp. RX Vega 64 LC
  7. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black