Moving on up

Discussion in 'Folding@Home - Join Team Guru3D !' started by yoyo69, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Romiz

Romiz Guest

I know this may sound stupid but to fix that for me had to adjust a setting. In advanced had to lower CPU usage percent to 90%. It stopped both the NAN and system crashes. The reason say it is odd since the Nvidia GPU client uses max 6% of my Pentium D CPU. Part of reason holding for new GF100 series nvidia cards. ATI card use a lot more power since heavy CPU usage with folding.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
  2. Snoodles

Snoodles Active Member

GPU:
    Vapor-X HD5770 1GB X-fire
    Looking good guru's We are set to overtake Slickdeals and Pimprig within the week if we keep up this pace.

3. DannyBoy27

DannyBoy27 Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX480
    Ok, i stopped folding for 2 months as I went home to SA and because my g/f nearly tore my head off due to the massive increase in the Electricity bill :)

But im gonna go home now and get my PS3 and GTX295 cranking away during the nights again.

Also, my new rig should arrive tomorrow and then I'll get that up and running too - as soon as I can get my hands on a GF100 Fermi card I'll dump that in the new rig and really start earning my keep! :p

4. Mega_Death

Mega_Death Maha Guru

GPU:
    I started with my i7 920 rig a little over a week ago folding while I sleep. I had my older x3 720 with a 4850 sitting in a corner waiting for a guy to buy it. It's been folding 24/7 since Saturday.

5. Snoodles

Snoodles Active Member

GPU:
    Vapor-X HD5770 1GB X-fire
    Moved up two places in the past 24 hours.Great job everyone!

6. Kaktus

Kaktus Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GT 960
    Good job guys!! :)