1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mouse Poll - tell us what mouse you use

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Mufflore, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Perjantai

Perjantai Member Guru

GPU:
    Vega56 watercool
    Razer Naga Epic. Awsome mouse for MMOs. Altought wireless function sucks ass.. Had it for 2-3y now.

2. bdub5886

bdub5886 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming
    Logitech G4

3. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Razer Deathadder 3500dpi.

4. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    Corsair Vengeance M65

5. Matt26LFC

Matt26LFC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD630 :(
    Just replaced my Deathadder (was well old and gunky) with a Mionix AVIOR SK, quite liking it so far. Thinking a CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid-i Fully LED Backlit Mechanical TKL Gaming Keyboard - Brown Switch's could be next :)

6. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    The Logitech G502 just had a firmware update, fixes the right click on dropping the mouse, also adds customisation options to the G logo, you can now also toggle the DPI lights on/off.

Also fixes erratic cursor issue, which I never had. Nice job Logitech.

7. boerenlater

boerenlater Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 610 silent
    Sharkoon Fireglider

8. DSparil

DSparil Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS ROG StriX RX480, 8GB
    Just picked up a Corsair Sabre Optical and returned my Logitech G302. The shape of that thing was just too funky. So far so good with the Corsair - it feels great for the claw/fingertip grip and has some amazing customization options.

I've never owned a Corsair mouse before, so hopefully it has longevity :infinity:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2015
  9. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 770 2gb
    I have the Epic Naga which is my go to mouse. Love the shape and found nothing else that felt that good or looked as cool. I also have the mamba which is nice. Its the original mamba and hasn't failed me.
    I tried the G502 proteus,didn't like the shape and the scroll wheel.
    Tried the Roccat tyon,didn't like the shape,I'd never use all those buttons,but the scroll wheel was great. Then I tried the Corsair Sabre Optical.. Wow,I love it! Fits great,the mouse matches my K70 RGB and its just an awesome mouse. I use this everyday now. I love how light it is also. Mice are subjective so it really is something you need to try for yourself,but for $50,its worth every penny.

10. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 770 2gb
    I've had 2 Epic's and mine both do the disconnect thing also,but I still love it. And with switch between that and my new Sabre..

11. DSparil

DSparil Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Good to see someone else that likes the new Corsair Sabre Mouse. I love it so far, but my only concern is that "rubberized" coating on it feels like it might wear off over time. I could just imagine in 7 months there being a little shiny spot on the left mouse button (trigger finger area) and maybe on the sides where I grip it. I hope it doesn't though

12. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 770 2gb
    It very well might wear off over time,but honestly.. Its a $50 mouse. I'm not the type of person that keeps anything for years. If someone is going to whine about a mouse not lasting for 3 or more years,they need to get a better job! I have a Razer Chroma and K70 RGB keyboards,do I expect them to last more than 3-4 yrs? No. Plus,by then,there will be something else I'd want anyhow. Some people just have extremely high expectations,I don't.

13. Icanium

Icanium Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti GamX
    Ouch!

14. DSparil

DSparil Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Everyone is different and expects different things from their equipment. Why are they building mice with Omron switches that can last over 20 million clicks, if they expect people to use them for a year and get something else? It's the same reason mechanical key switches can withstand millions of key presses.

Personally, I invest in things that will last because I usually keep them a while. If they have a reputation of falling apart in a year, I don't buy it. Some people spend their money more haphazardly than others I guess. This is a $59.99 gaming mouse that should outlast a $15 crappo mouse at the local Wal-Mart. I'd expect it to hold up.

Last edited: May 5, 2015
  15. bobmitch

bobmitch Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 TI XC
    Tte Sports Black Element Mouse

Last edited: May 8, 2015

16. Tuoni

Tuoni Member Guru

GPU:
    Denise
    Razer Naga 2014 Left Handed edition

Razer is the only manufacturer with the balls to make real left handed mice (not that worthless ambidextrous crap from other manufacturers)
    So if i like it or not Razer it is for me.

17. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 770 2gb
    Sorry,I didn't mean to come of as abrasive,but Most of my equipment does last years. I just don't have high expectations for it,especially a new RGB keyboard when the tech is new. Yes,some people have different expectations,at the same time,some people have unrealistic expectations. I just don't whine about something as cheap as $200. If my plasma went out in 2 yrs,now were talking. There are people that abuse their stuff also,I expect the rubber coating to wear off ,but if its wearing off in 2 months,that dude is going nuts on it. There are guys that bang on their keyboard also. There is normal wear and tear and then there is abuse! I've never had a major problem with a razer peripheral to the point I was upset. I expect my razer naga epic to fail after 2-3 yrs,if it doesn't, awesome!

18. gringopig

gringopig Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti SC
    EVGA TORQ X5

Quite small in my hands and the top is a wee bit slippy. Sides are grippy enough though and the sensor is nice.

If it were only G9X shaped - wider and humped at the back, it would be perfect.

19. Dude111

Dude111 Member Guru

GPU:
    I have a basic Microsoft mouse (Its a little bit long and blue)

Laser mouse..

20. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti @ 2GHz
    This thread is still going? I posted on the first page in 2012 when I had a Lechasis.

I now use a Cooler Master Havoc, my fist died after a year and I got my RMA done just in time (lost original receipt, so it went by manufacturer date) so I was given a "new" (perhaps refurbed, hard to tell with CM) one.

Like every 8200 DPI mouse out there it uses the Avago ADNS 9800 sensor which reportedly has some acceleration. Though nothing too annoying otherwise I wouldn't be using it. And like every gaming mouse out there it also uses Omron brand switches, these are rated for 5 million clicks, which is not as much as it sounds.