Mouse bug

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Sperks, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Sperks

Sperks Member

GPU:
    ATI Radeon 3100 512MB
    Heya guys I'm wondering if I can fix my mouse. But before going into detail, I know I broke it (somehow) , well not really broke it, but because it's a cheap mouse I think something happened electricity related. Well anyway.
    Here is the problem, I bought it 2 months ago, worked perfectly, works perfectly right now, but theres a TWIST! When I scroll down or up it disconnects from the PC you hear the sound and everything. Btw It's an USB mouse. I tryed on my brothers computer and it's the same thing, Like all of a sudden it started with this BS! Yea I can scroll by pressing the middle button and then going up and down with the mouse, but cmon! The hell with it! I want the wheel up and down to work again. And what the hell? You can press every button, works fluidly and perfect except the scrolling up and down part! I can't even start to understand what the hell is happening YOU CAN PRESS THE WHEEL BUT CANT WHEEL DOWN OR UP? :bang:
    p.s I tryed reinstalling the drivers.

2. ancientGHz

ancientGHz Master Guru

GPU:
    /
    Don't bother yourself, go and buy another one, cheap one.

You can try this: Start > Control Panel > System > Device Manager and expand 'Mice and other pointing devices', you should see your mouse listed there. Right click on it and uninstall it. After that is done, unplug your mouse/wireless receiver for mouse for 30 seconds, then plug it back in and wait a minute until your computer recognizes the mouse again. Try this.