Motorola Nexus 6

Discussion in 'Tablets and Smart Phones' started by pimpernell, Oct 27, 2014.

1. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA RTX 2070
    Sorry it took so long to post this... just haven't gotten around to it til now.

[​IMG]

May not seem like much... but just about every sharp drop in battery was from playing a game while i was using the phone. Had i not been doing that, the battery would have lasted significantly longer. This was only with like 3.5 hours of screen-on time... but gaming didn't help at all.

[​IMG]

Honestly.... i'm pleased with the battery. Not once has the battery been run down enough by the end of the day (if i actually charge it before going to bed... which as you can tell from those screenshots i did not do that time) that i needed to charge it when i got home from work or something. Was almost never the case with the N5.

2. Rumpus01

Rumpus01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1060 3GB
    My decision was between this and the Droid Turbo. I know the Turbo is Verizon exclusive, so it may not apply to many people. I ended up going for the Turbo simply because I want the easiest experience, and the battery and smaller size of the Turbo seemed like a winner. The Motorola features look pretty nice too. That said, this phone is also a winner, and I don't think you can really be unhappy with either.