Most WANTED demo out!!!

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Shadowsoldier, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Shaman391

Shaman391 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 66GT 128mb@600/1320 1.6ns
    After a advanced tweak from tweakguides.com I managed to get 25-30 fps :)

and here some screens....

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG]

not bad for old le hah..?! :D

2. FRAGEYE

FRAGEYE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512MB
    Do you want a fragoff on nfsmw?Shaman.
    Ohh and good screens:)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2005
  3. Shaman391

Shaman391 Maha Guru

GPU:
  4. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 RTX
    Couldn`t install the demo. dx 9.0c problem. Tried Win 2000 compatibility mode? Same. Deleted install exe. My dx is always the latest. And I don`t like dicking around trying to find ways to make a demo work. FEARs demo did the same thing to me. Aaaa h well. No sale.

5. Shex

Shex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX GeForce GTX 970 HOF
    nice !

6. AJ²06

AJ²06 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GT 330M 512MB
    LOL!! I reformatted my WHOLE PC to play this game. I also had the same issue... ;)

7. Shaman391

Shaman391 Maha Guru

GPU:
    How could I set costume resolution?

8. byru

byru Member

GPU:
    ASUS V9999LE (GF6800LE) 1
    Road reflections | something is wrong over here!

Hi, after playing a nice long hours NFS:MW demo i noticed some strange things. The game rocks but it still has some issues i consider as bugs. Here they are:

- THE ROAD REFLECTIONS, yeah they ar nice but why is it so, that they disappear in a strange way when you drive really fast? I mean their update time is too low. I can clearly see when one sun reflection on the road (near the front of the car) replaces the old one. It just looks not professional. All settings are maxed on my PC so it isn't a problem of low Quality settings.

The very same ROAD REFLECTIONS are used in the tunnels - WHY? Does sun has unlimited access to the roads under the tunnels as well?

I mean seriously? What is the point of this?
    What do You think about this? What is your opinion about the reflections? Do you also find it strange?

9. Unreal_br

Unreal_br Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX660ti SC 2GB
    here goes mine :D
    B4 tweakguide
    [​IMG]

AFTER TWEAKGUIDE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not bad at all for a 9600PRO with low quality memory :D

10. ManicOne

ManicOne Maha Guru

GPU:
    HIS 5850 Crossfire
    Just posted this in the nv drivers most wanted thread. Seems the frequent low frame rates for many people is cpu related. A friends 2.6GHz A64 and 6600GT gets way better minimum frames than i do. A big limitation of the XP cpus is bandwidth, which is what I think we're seeing here.

11. trazden1

trazden1 Member

GPU:
    MSI GeforceFX 5900XT @ 585Mhz/936Mhz VModded
    This is a great game! :D On my fx card with mid detail i get between 30-35 frames not bad for the old gal :p Nice screenies guys!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2005
  12. Shaman391

Shaman391 Maha Guru

GPU:
    yeah, old cards can still play this... :)

13. WildStyle

WildStyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I get low frames and my CPU isn't an issue. I found that turning shadows off and setting visual treatment to low gets the game playable at about 40FPS average. With those enabled, I'm getting dips into the low 20s constantly, and low 30s on average which is not playable to me in the slightest. None of the other settings, even changing res or FSAA settings, make so much difference as the two I mentioned previously. World detail does have a fairly big impact though therefore if it's set right down I'm at a constant 60FPS. I'm quite suprised how poorly this game runs for me, especially given that users 6800 are claiming great frame rates and perfect playability.

14. Sabbath

Sabbath Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super
    Yes i play'ed demo it seem's like a lot of fun. But i have to upgade first. (And Ss ok thank you)

15. ManicOne

ManicOne Maha Guru

GPU:
    HIS 5850 Crossfire
    I was surprised by my framerates in this as well. The fact that both me and my mate were using the same settings, and yet his framerate stayed consistently above 30 frames, kind of blew me away. I've been running 1024/768 with no AA, shadows medium, world detail down a notch, and very often dipping to low 20s (even 18!). WildStyle, your gpu and processor should eat this game I would have thought. Hopefully they optimise this on a driver level, or at least give us some more options to play with (motion blur anyone?).

16. Fulgore04

Fulgore04 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Geforce 980 Strix
    My pc, even tho not totally new runs this game at 1024x768 with all settings maxed out, looks great and is smooth even when racing at high speedz, same goes with any other game except BF2, i goto turn the texture slider down a bit on that

17. Shadowsoldier

Shadowsoldier Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 ti
    I want this game so badly!!!!

18. Phalkon30

Phalkon30 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 6800 GT @ 420x1175 /water
    I really wonder if performance will increase over time with new patches/drivers. No matter what settings I choose, including HDR, my frames never really change, they stay between 20 and 28 (usually 28). This game looks amazing, but I'd really love to see it run like it should be run.

Btw, the extreme shadows are amazing for a racing game, you can see the shadow of leaves and trees blowing in the wind. Crazy

19. FRAGEYE

FRAGEYE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512MB
    With shadows full on it is nice,:)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2005
  20. SAG

SAG Active Member

GPU:
    R9 270 @1050/1400
    So I got the full version now (not the black box) and after some time of playing all I can say is, the game is a little boring after a while.

The game looks really amazing and I was really excited of the demo, but mostly every race is the same. Every race is in the city, no airpot. or special drag race tracks. I miss the city atmosphere of underground 2 and the different race locations much.

if you never played any NFS, this is the one for you, but.... ?

Regards