Most evil movies ever

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Indeo, Jul 17, 2010.

1. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    hmm dunno i think i haven't seen it yet, but sounds familiar..back in the early 90s i rented nothing but horror movies,. lol they had a whole catalog of horror movies probably around 100, it was hard to chose sometimes :D

another very evil imo, Prince of darkness

i remember when i saw it, i couldn't get rid off this horror face when i tired to sleep eek:paranoid: lol
    [​IMG]
    or Dracula, dunno which one most where good; Children of the corn was evil too back in the days, and few movies from Stephen King.:evil:

there was also some japan or chinise exorcist, was funny and evil at the same time, but i cant remember the title anymore..

edit: i saw someone mention Hostel; or others like saw, Hills have eyes, wrong turn, Friday 13th etc.. these slaughter movies weren't evil, just some lame gore trying to scare you and it wasn't very effective, lol Critters or some horror about goblins or Elm street or Pet cematary where scarier :D

Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  2. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Thats easy. August Underground - Penance. ...... In fact any of the August Underground films.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yi boh lai beng duk AKA Ebola Syndrome http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116163/
    [​IMG]

Sweet dreams

3. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    ^
    meh gore and gross, not evil or scary at all imo :grad:lol

4. Avefenix

Avefenix Master Guru

GPU:
    xfx 8800GtX
    A Orange Clockwork

God:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its just awesome ones of Stanley Kubrik , it got me in the violence theme like stanley express it in this movie, just awesome movie!

Nice story behind too... in the quote^^

Last edited: Jul 18, 2010

5. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    Wolf Creek was the first movie in years that freaked me out when i saw it, as for it being evil? i dunno, its messed up though :)

6. john crow

john crow Member

GPU:
    atiZZLe bb 3870oc
    a few got to me. came recall the names ( thank god , i wanna sleep tonight)

serpent on the rainbow .
    rosmary baby

there one with a clow in a sewer. i cant remember the name,
    the exorcist ....... definately evil

7. Zen0

Zen0 Master Guru

GPU:
    GPU
    I don't watch any of those gruesome horror movies. The closest to an evil movie I have seen was "Rampage". I thought it was very disturbing.

8. death_samurai

death_samurai Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream
  9. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
  10. 3x3cUt0r

3x3cUt0r Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G
    Salo Or The 120 Days Of Sodom

11. marribaloch

marribaloch New Member

GPU:
    SPARKLE CALIBRE GTX 460
    The martyrs and high tension were the most evil and disturbing movie i have ever saw.

12. Decane

Decane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6GB
    Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer was a disturbing movie, although that could just be because I watched it when I was fairly young (13 or so). Another one I found slightly disturbing / evil was À l'intérieur (Inside).

Eden Lake was very unsatisfying because all the wrong "bad guys" died; the passive bystander, the reluctant little brother, and one I can't remember ATM (who got burned to death at the camp). It's not like Hostel which has a dark theme but ultimately turns in favor of the protagonist and leaves you feeling satisfied via a vengeful ending; it just leaves you feeling angry because the little s***heads who deserved to get impaled through their sack for everything they did got away with it all. A movie with a somewhat similar theme is Ils (Them) for anyone who gets their kicks from depressing crap like that.

I personally dig revenge movies (= happy endings, sorta) -- they always leave you feeling satisfied in the end. That's probably one factor why I enjoyed Hostel and Frontiére(s) more than I did Eden Lake or Martyrs, despite the equally gruesome undertones in all of the aforementioned movies.

13. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    The third one with the clown is called IT by stephen King

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099864/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. PNeV

PNeV Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Armor
    For me its the Flower of Flesh And Blood http://www.itsonlyamovie.co.uk/FLOWERSOFFLESHANDBLOOD.htm (I wont post photos incase I get the ban hammer :)).

Anyways, Charlie Sheen once saw this film and thought it was a genuine snuff film and called the FBI over it. Its pretty darn tough to watch. 40 minutes of pure surgical mutilation. I found it in my local second hand DVD shop. Its not meant to be sold in the UK but I got it :D. Paul, the owner of the shop said it had been brought back 3 times by people who couldn't stand to watch it. So I bought it and its never leaving my collection. One for the gore hounds thats for sure.

15. death_samurai

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream
    Another one to consider is salo the 120 days of sodom. Some good torture scenes in there. Pity the dialogue was all in italian but there should be english subs

I think the director was murdered after completing the film.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073650/

16. PNeV

PNeV Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Armor
    Good call on Salo, I actually own this and it escapes me how I never mentioned it.

17. death_samurai

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream
    Never heard of this film before but after reading about it sounds pretty cool.

Eden lake

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1020530/

Btw i liked irreversible.

it's amazing cos Monica Bellucci is married in real life to her bf in that movie Vincent Cassel of ocean's 11 fame and there's one scene where she's being graphically raped by a homo sexual pimp.

18. sava700

sava700 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080GTX FWT
    A difference between "Evil" and "Gore" many movies already mentioned have just gore effects and to me that is not Evil.

I enjoyed "The Gate" as a Evil movie that didn't show alot of death or body parts being mangled...etc.

Good 80's Evil movie :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093075/

19. sdamaged99

sdamaged99 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3d GTX1080 Ti
    Martyrs - it made me feel a bit disturbed afterwards. It wasn't overly gory but just showed to what depths some humans will sink to - this in itself shocked me more than any other film - hostel included.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1029234/

20. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    :thumbup: